R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience:  B.Tech

I need help with my Math/algebra/writing assignment/ homework

I need help with my Math/algebra/writing assignment/ homework due tonight by midnight...can someone help me please? Here is the assignment...

Two-Variable Inequalities

Read the following instructions in order to complete this assignment:

Solve problem 68 on page 539 of Elementary and Intermediate Algebra, and make sure to study the given graph. For the purposes of the assignment, it would be helpful to copy the graph onto your own scratch paper.

Write a two to three page paper that is formatted in APA style and according to the Math Writing Guide. Format your math work as shown in the example and be concise in your reasoning. In the body of your essay, please make sure to include:

An answer to the three questions asked about given real-world situation.

An application of the given situation to the following two scenarios:

The Burbank Buy More store is going to make an order which will include at most 60 refrigerators. What is the maximum number of TVs which could also be delivered on the same 18-wheeler? Describe the restrictions this would add to the existing graph.

The next day, the Burbank Buy More decides they will have a television sale so they change their order to include at least 200 TVs. What is the maximum number of refrigerators which could also be delivered in the same truck? Describe the restrictions this would add to the original graph.

An incorporation of the following math vocabulary words into your discussion. Use bold font to emphasize the words in your writing (Do not write definitions for the words; use them appropriately in sentences describing your math work.):

Solid line
Dashed line
Parallel
Linear inequality
Test point

and here is the problem....
68.Shipping restrictions. The accompanying graph shows all of the possibilities for the number of refrigerators and the number of TVs that will fit into an 18-wheeler.

a) Write an inequality to describe this region.

b) Will the truck hold 71 refrigerators and 118 TVs?

c) Will the truck hold 51 refrigerators and 176 TVs?

I also have a picture with a graph that goes with it but it wont let me add it yet!
Can somone please help with this?!!?
Category: Homework
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.

I could help with these. Please put the questions, along with graphs and tables, in a word document. Then upload the file at http://www.mediafire.com and post download link here.

Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
graphic
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.
Got it. I'll start working on your questions soon.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Shipping restrictions. The accompanying graph shows all of the possibilities for the number of refrigerators and the number of TVs that will fit into an 18-wheeler.

a)

Write an inequality to describe this region.

b)

Will the truck hold 71 refrigerators and 118 TVs?

c)

Will the truck hold 51 refrigerators and 176 TVs?

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok thank you!

Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.
Most welcome
Expert:  R.R. Jha replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
R.R. Jha, Tutor
Experience: B.Tech