DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students

For DXJ Writer: Week Two CJA/324 Discussion Question No.

For DXJ Writer:
Week Two
CJA/324
Discussion Question No. 1
Truth, Consequences & Testilying
Due Day 2, Wednesday, February 22, 2012

(1) What are the reasons for protecting one’s fellow officers by not telling the truth or coming forward and exposing their wrongdoing? What are arguments against such deception?

(2) To what does the term testilying refer? What is suggested about the extent of the practice of police perjury in the coining of this new word? Do you think there are justifiable reasons for police perjury? Explain.

(3) Post to the Main Forum.

175 word limit!!
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 2 years ago.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! Does this need to have references? I can help!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Is the total word count 175 or is that 175 words or less per question? Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer:

No, references needed, and it's 175 word minimum in total

DXJAnswerMagic :

Great! Thanks!

Customer:

Do, think you can handle this assignment as well for this week? Due by Thursday night!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Yes, thanks!

Customer:

I hope you had a great weekend, and now it's time to set my eyes and goals on next week's assignment. We must each write an assessment of our own Ethics Awareness Inventory that we turned in this week. We are responsible for a word count of 1,050 to 1,400 all together, so if we can each turn in at least 220 words a piece by following these two points within your paper:

* How each style relates to the criminal justice field and how it relates to being part of a team.
* How you work with people with different styles.

If everyone can have their portions no later than Saturday, February 25, 2012

DXJAnswerMagic :

3 references for the Thursday assignment, right?

Customer:

Yes!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Do you have the results for your EAI?

Customer:

Yes. I just have to figure out how I can pull it back up! With/out having to type it out to you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Ah. Did you ever try that program I suggested?

DXJAnswerMagic :

The cutepdf one?

DXJAnswerMagic :

It's free and really easy:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

It PDFs web pages and documents........a lifesaver:-)

Customer:

The above date is incorrect thou- it should be Friday, February 24, 2012

DXJAnswerMagic :

OK.

Customer:

Yeah, but because I used once already - they want me to pay to use it again!

Customer:

It's not free

DXJAnswerMagic :

What? Did you download the profesiional version?

Customer:

It's only free for the trail period, and I have used mine up!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I have the free version and use it all the time:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

Ah try this link

DXJAnswerMagic :

The fee links are on the left side.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Sorry, the free links

Customer:

I don't know - didn't realize there was more than one!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I'm SO sorry. Many apologies for the confusion!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I deeply apologize for that!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Anyway, try the freeware version and you should be good to go:-)!

Customer:

You don't have to apologize you didn't do anything wrong!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Well, I still apologize for the confusion.

DXJAnswerMagic :

I really didn't mean for that to happen.

Customer:

I will try it, but that isn't going to help me to get my score sheet for this assignment. I need to figure out how to get it back from the school's website/system!

Customer:

Ah, don't worry about it at all

DXJAnswerMagic :

Sorry, I can't help you retrieve that score sheet. I just don't have "the wizard cap" and "magic wand" today!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope that made you smile, at least!

Customer:

Yea it did....

DXJAnswerMagic :

:-) A little laughter is always a welcome thing!

Customer:

Where are we with this question/assignment being completed?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Working on the DQs........

DXJAnswerMagic :

Started the ethics assignment for tomorrow.

Customer:

Ok, I was just checking in....

DXJAnswerMagic :

I'm just keeping you posted:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

HI! Your DQs are here

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope this helps! DXJ

Experience: MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students