BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

BMW

Customer Question

http://www.box.com/s/kh31vffph5z0l75n4z86 unit 3
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I am a Moderator with Just Answer. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! Is this the only question? Is it the same one you submitted earlier? BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the one that is due 2/22 needs to be 2/3 paragraphs
the group that is due 2/26 is required to be 12/20 slides but i have chosen
Benefits/advantages of having a personal health record, with that 5 slides need to be completed
for the IP 4/5 body pages (not sure what that means) is required this one here is due 2/26 as well
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for closing the last thread have a wonderful day.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the group it is due 2/26, since it is a group project would it be possible for me to get it by 2/24 by the latest 2/25?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I will have this first part (the three paragraphs) to you today, and then I will work on the group project for tomorrow, the 22nd. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is the answer due February 22. Thank you!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
So just to be sure, you need 5 slides, and a paper as well? How many pages for your part of the paper? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on individual paper is 4-5 body pages and the group is 12-20 power slides but only 5 needs to be done.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5 slides with just things that have to do with the 5 slides and can i get that by friday please. here is what instructor is requesting

The group will discuss, agree, and create the final presentation. The group leader (which is not me)will compile and submit the final presentation combined with a title page and reference list prior to the submission deadline for the group to review. Group members should supply final comments on the order of presentation and fix any grammar, spelling, mechanical, and formatting errors. All PowerPoint slides are to be formatted in presentation style. Individual discussion notes are to be included with each slide.

The presentation should be written with an adequate strength of argument, support for the position, and a level of reasoning in communicating points.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh no thank u!!!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
No problem... I promise to have this to you tomorrow!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats great
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello hope things are going well with you,
getting ready to go to to bed do u think it will be done by tomorrow in the AM?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I was just about to email you... I have had some trouble with my printer tonight, and that took up a lot of time! Frown I have the paper and presentation done, but I was trying to go over it again to spiff it up... do you want it now, or in the AM?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
in the morning is fine. Laughing just let group leader know that it would be done in the am if not in the early pm. its all good hope u got ur printer working. have a wonderful night
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your paper, and presentation. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. It is always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you! By the way, my husband got the printer working again!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanksu but i am no sure what a snetence out line but that is what the paper is pose to be. what u did is that a sentence outline. and it is 58% orginality needs to be under 30%. but it is great work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh my i guess i need a sentence outline too. i am so confused what i dont understand is y i am needing to do these papers in order to learn. just give me the basics to teachoh n by the way i have 4 more papers to do can i put them in this thread as well and i will pay you in the end? again my funds are low.Embarassed

your hard work is greatly appreciatedLaughing
also glad to hear your husband got your printer working, men are good for somethings...........lol
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Well, I am a bit confused... what can I do for you for this question? Do you need the similarity score to go down? I don't understand what you mean by a sentence outline... just let me know what you need!

Also, I have no problem with 4 more papers, but do you think you will be able to pay by the end of the month? That is when I get paid, so I just want to know what to expect! Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this here is an out line from another student they emailed and showed me what it was
http://www.box.com/s/v1rza6lly1trgfqr4imt
i need the simularity score to go down on the paper to at least a 30% it is now at a 58%
appreciate saying you would work on the other 4 papers but i will not recieve a check untilt he 1st unless i happen to get funds before that. sorry if this is a problem, i will try my best to pay before the 1st if not i will for sure pay no late than the 2nd
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is the updated paper. Here is the outline. I hope this is what you were talking about!
I appreciate your interest in paying in a timely manner, but if it isn't in by the 29th, I don't get paid again til the next month is over. If you can get it in sooner, great; if not, I'm sure it isn't easy for you either!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do i need to pay you by the 29th or on the 29th?
here is the next one
http://www.box.com/s/sxu8vimhfxb6o0ag2s17
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
On the 29th is great if you can swing it! Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i havent been able to log in...........i will not get paid till the 1st i was planning on paying u plus 180.00 as a tip is that fine?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
That's fine. Thank you. Here is the answer you need for 2/29 (2-3 paragraphs). Enjoy!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks BMW for the great work and understanding
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
My pleasure!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok i am feeling really bad Embarassedi am sure ur thinking yeah right, well my husbands company made a mistake on his paper work and now we are not going to get paid till friday or saturday. i am so sorry for this. but please rest assure i WILL pay and try to throw in extra since i am running late.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
No problem. Thanks for letting me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks for understanding, i know ur time is priceless. i just want to do the right thing here
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
k, here we go boss didnt fix his check so it will not be unitl monday............ i really hope this isnt going to cause a problem
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need the assignment for tomorrow or can it wait until Monday please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its due by midnight tonight, but i can turn it in tomorrow with points taken off
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am going out most of the day. I will do my best to have it by the deadline, but if you want to work on it yourself, that is fine too. Thanks.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I hope this is in time. Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just to let u know what is going on on this side for me, i have been sick not sure when i will be getting out. more n likely not today. once i do get up n about i will deposit money. thanku so muchg for your patience. just a lil note i still need the ones that are due 3/7-3/11 you do have that correct? or do i need to upload again
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry you are sick and I appreciate your honesty and update. I may need the new question sent again please. Thanks and feel better soon!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.box.com/s/gmj7sosdhx8fq3jp08sc
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is the assignment due 3/7. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus and positive feedback for awesome work. It is always warmly appreciated! Smile Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i want to say how sorry i am i am having money issues riight now and please take my word for it.........i will pay as of right now i am going to pay you more than i quoted you, due to me having this issue. again iwant to apologize for this mistake.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Are you feeling better? How is your grade going for the current class?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have an A
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Awesome! Congrats!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No that all goes to ur great work, I really hope I won't n disappointed with my payment. I feel really bad I haven't been able to complete the transaction.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
helloi just wanted to let u know i havent forgotten about you. i have been having money issues due to someone has hacked my bank account and paypal account. again i feel very bad that i havent been able to complete this transaction. as soon as i can get it corrected i will keep you informed. i know i shouldnt be asking you this but will you be able to complete the last question that is due sunday 3/11.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Yes, of course. My nephew passed away unexpectedly this morning, so I probably won't be able to work on it until tomorrow or Saturday, ok? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OH MY GAWD, i am so sorry to hear that!! that just brings tears to my eyes. my prayers and thoughts go out to u, his parents, siblings, grandparents and all oveing family members-friends. i am so sorry to hear this saturday will be just fine. u need to be with your family
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you do much. He was a little over a year old and had Down syndrome. Things were tough at the beginning, but we thought we were past all that. Sometimes I guess we don't know God's plan, but with my family all around we will get through. Thanks again. :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes GOD has a plan for us all. sometimes i wonder in life what my plan is. i am sure in tme u and ur famlky will get through this, but the good thing is he is in a place where he will never hurt again........again my prayers and thoughts go out to u and ur family. now get off here and go spend quaility time with your family, dont grieve his death remember the fun times. celebrate his life............for he is a blessing. now see u saturdaySmile
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Amen sister! :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hoping all is going well with you and your family. have a lovely day
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just to let you know things are going good n my end i have an A- in class
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I thought you mentioned you had an A in the class? In any event, I am probably going to work on this now. Any news on your situation? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
nothing new on this end. i had an A then one paper i turned in a day late so that is what brought it down to an A-.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Did I get it to you late? Just curious! I am still trying for that A for you! Smile
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is the answer due 3/11. Please let me know if you have any problems or questions. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i got it yesterday, again let me apologize i still do not have the funds will not have them till the 15th. i am deeply sorry.......i hope this does not make you not want to help out anymore. this is very rare for me. guess we can blame it on the economy. again i apologize
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Do you have any new questions for your class? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This class is over. I am sure ur thinking I will not pay for all ur excellent work but I still have not received a check. Please rest assure I will pay....I promise, know thats not much to u but I do what I say
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
So what was your final grade?? Any other classes coming up??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
program capstone
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, did you mean that post for me? I'm confused!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes my final grade was an A- and my next class starts tomorrow program capstone
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
What's program capstone?? I'm sorry you didn't get an A, but we got really close!! :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thats fine at leSt i passed with an A
not really sure, havent even looked at the assignments. just really upset i have not been getting a check n my husband being gone all the time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would u know any one that might know about program capstone
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Are you asking about homework questions? If so, I may be able to help!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The new class started today fue 3/21 n Sunday. I can ask if ur willing to look n add more to what I owe
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
if your interested in helping me here are the first 2 questions
http://www.box.com/s/b06a5de92b462d58c647
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
No problem! Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you will do this? thank you so much, your a real life saver. money has been really hard to come be here on my end
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I will be happy to help, and try to have the first answer for the first set tomorrow. Are you feeling more hopeful now? I understand the tight money... I would just like to be paid by March 30th? Is that possible? Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
not sure cant promise anything. i can let you knowas it gets closer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and yes i am feeling more hopeful now, like i have said "your a life saver" Laughing
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am hoping i get my tax check back by tuesday of next week, just spoke to irs
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am hoping to have funds by monday. but not really sure. just wanted to let you know i am trying to be on top of things.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you! I should have your answer for today later this afternoon. Smile
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer for the response due today, 3/21. Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thankyou so much i got this yesterday, i am hoping to receie funds before tuesday of next week so i can take care of you and then this thread can be closed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh my i was asked a question on the paper you completed for me
When would a directive style of leadership be most effective?<----------i dont know
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
In a directive style of leadership, the leader makes the decisions and announce them to the team. For example, the leader identifies a problem or goal to be reached. He considers alternative solutions, chooses one of them and then reports this decision to his staff. “Here’s what we’re going to do.” The leader must then “sell” his decision. He may invite questions to clarify what it is he is trying to accomplish and why. Furthermore, the leader assumes the responsibility for planning the activities necessary to implement the decision. The leader also assumes the responsibility for the outcome of the decision. This style of leadership asks the team for their obedience.

This type of leadership is most effective when the choices are not necessarily up for discussion. In other words, when one individual needs to make the choices for a group, such as is the case for a president, or CEO.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks!!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
You bet!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I owe u so much, how bout some funds n a kid or kids....lol, as soon as I get funds I will so my appreciation
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
LOL! I already have all I can handle with a husband and 2 cats!! Wink
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hey we can do a trade.......cats for kids...lol I have a range of ages...from 14/2
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
My husband may want to trade me!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lol, I know how he feels, I want to trade my kids, dog n husband at times...lol enjoy ur night
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
He just wants my real job to start (July)! Have a great night too!!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Good morning, we r on our way to church!! Check n later today, have a great day
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
You are on the list for today!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Exciting, u do such a excellent job!!! Loce reading ur papers
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Almost ready to get started! Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
BMW MD, Professor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Would u b willing to do some more
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
If you are happy with my answers, just please post them here for me. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.box.com/s/744f469c56ffb5184a67 i was wanting to open another thread. so should i just open this quesiton in anohter thead or do u want to answer here? oh n by the way i am going to pay you today just let me know if u think it is fair.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Do I think what is fair? If you have a new question, you should always post as a new thread if at all possible. Is it correct that both the questions for this assignment are due 4/1? I am headed out to see the Hunger Games tonight, so I can start to work on this tomorrow. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no here is the correct one sorry about that i tried to do more than 200.00 but it wouldnt allow me
http://www.box.com/s/793b8fe51d8aa324f1f7
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have a good time and let me know how the movie was!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
The movie was pretty good... I went to dinner with my brothers and their wives and my nieces (and my husband, of course LOL!) and we saw my aunt and uncle there too! It was fun to see everybody even though I see them all the time anyway! Do you need the questions you asked both on the same date? Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Did you try to add a bonus? I don't see it on my end. It says you wanted to add more than $200 but it wouldn't let you? I really need to ask for payment before I start on the next question. Please let me know the status. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I added 200.00
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I'm really sorry, but I have checked, and it is not there. Please advise. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did it but didn't go through will do in an hour. Not Hm soon as I get Hm will do.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. I just went through everything I have sent, and I get:

2 pages 2/22 20
5 p PHI 50
5 slides PHI 50
1 p 2/29 10
3 p 3/4 30
1 p 3/7 10
4 p HIPAA 40
2 p 3/25 20

That is a total of $230; you have paid for this thread $15. That leaves $215 just for the work I've done so far. I really think I have been flexible and patient and understanding, but I also want to get paid what I put in. Does that makes sense? I hope we can keep working together! Smile

Thanks!
BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you are i can only add 200.00 at a time. did u receive the 200.00 i just sent you?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I did. Thank you! :) Can you open a new thread for the next question please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you want me to open another thread with the last quesiton in this thread?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please lock
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
here it is, thank you for your patience
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/6g7rl-bmw-http-www-box-com-s-793b8fe51d8aa324f1f7.html
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I just requested this be locked, so I will need a new question when you can. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/69vv2-bmw.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
again here it is
sorry
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/6g7rl-bmw.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
did u receive the other thread
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks