Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

Hello Gwyn, can you assist me with a homework assignment for

Hello Gwyn, can you assist me with a homework assignment for my class XCOM 285 Week 4. Creating a graphic organizer summarizing the steps in business writing. I see you have assisted another customer with this same assignment previously. Please help, If you have and example of a graphic organizer it would be most helpful. I will gladly leave a bonus for your assistance. Desperate !!!!
Do you have a link to the original assignment where I answered the question? I am getting ready to log off, but if you get back to me quickly, I may be able to find the model for you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you so very much. You have really helped me. I have pondered with this assignment all week.
You're very welcome--and thank you, too!