Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

All Homework & Writing Experts/High Priority/Due 2-22-2012/Psychol

Customer Question

All Homework & Writing Experts/High Priority/Due 2-22-2012/Psychological Disorders Paper:

Some psychologists specialize in the study and treatment of psychological disorders, such as schizophrenia, mood disorder, eating disorders, and anxiety disorders. For your Learning Team paper, research and explain various elements that influence physical and mental health and behavior.

Create a 500 - 600 word paper on one of the following psychological disorders:
Depression:
• Describe how the disorder could affect memory.

• Provide a brief description of any biological influences on the memory of individual with this disorder.

• Are there any memory distortions commonly involved with the disorder?

• Need one reference.

• Must avoid plagiarism and write with your own words.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I heard that before, but none of my previous questions has been answer? Please assign another moderator and I hope these questions will answer in a timely manner. As I always indicated the due date above. I expect you guys to look for the experts right away, not just let my questions sitting there without anybody notice about it. I do not want to wait too long for an answer. I need an immediate expert to review all of my posted question and provide me an answer ASAP.

Regards,

Your customer
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello. Actually, almost all of your previous questions have been answered. Please keep in mind that all of your questions are available to all the Experts, so at any time, the Expert can reply to you if they are interested in answering. Unfortunately, we can not guarantee or predict response time. I note you have been sent many underpriced reports in the past, so keep in mind that offering a fair amount for the assignments you are requesting is critical in receiving prompt answers. The pricing here does not appear too low, so that's good! I hope that clarifies the system.

In the meantime, we just need to let you know that sometimes, finding the right Expert to assist you can take longer than hoped, and we appreciate your patience.

There is no need to reply to this post: the extra replies may cause delays. Thank you.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

I can help you in this and have this ready on 22nd or earlier. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Lani,

It been a long time that I heard back from you.
How are you been doing?
I am glad that we could get in touch again.
Please try to have the answer ASAP and have you notice that I have another question that is due tomorrow? I really need your help with that question. Could you review that question and let me know if you can provide me the answer? Also, I will have a couples more new question on Monday or Tuesday.
I am very happy to heard back from you.

Truly yours,
Customer
Old ID is Studycj
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Just as I thought, your user ID sounds familiar. Nice working with you again. I'm finishing another paper now but I can check on that post due tomorrow and respond you there if I can help. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lani,

Please look for the one that said "Individual Development Plan". It is due tomorrow before 9 pm pacific standard time.

Thanks for your promp response.
Customer
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
I posted a reply there. Please leave a reply so I can start tonight. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Lani.

I did leave a reply on the other question.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
I will check.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Lani,

Are you almost done with the "Individual Development Plan" ?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

Sorry.

Yes, almost. Is this really due tonight?

Is this for UOP by chance?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

Make sure you send it to me before 10 pm Pacific Time Zone.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.

The paper has been posted in the other thread. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Lani,

I just posted a new question tonight, please take over as soon as you can. Because the question is due on 2/22/2012.

Here is the subject line of that question: Lani / High Priority / Due 2-22-2012 / Week 5 DQ: Each

Important Information:

You may delay the Psychological Disorder Paper till Thursday. In the mean time let get the Week 5 DQ finish first.

Thanks Lani.

Customer/p>

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
I will take a look. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Lani,

I'm just checking on the psychological disorder paper.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Lani.

Let me review the information and if there is any changes or revision I will than let you know right away.

Best,

Customer/p>

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, no problem.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Have you reviewed the paper provided here? Let me know if there is any revision needed so I can add it to my schedule ahead of time. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Lani,

No need for the revision. Also, I have accepted your answer.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 2 years ago.
Ok, thanks.