judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

Hi Judy , wondering if you can help me out with this, due 02-21-2012

Hi Judy , wondering if you can help me out with this, due 02-21-2012 tuesday,

Group Therapy Comparison
1) Write a 750-1,000 word paper in which you compare and contrast general group work and individual work for the treatment of chemical dependency.

2) Conclude your paper by arguing for the form of treatment (individual or group) that you feel is most effective in the treatment of chemical dependency.

3) Use the textbook and at least three other sources to support your argument.

4) Prepare
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey52 replied 2 years ago.
I responded on your other post with my questions and value requested. Please let me know.
Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just submitted it to you. The book we are using is Foundations of Addictions counseling by David Capuzzi and Mark Stauffer Chapters 10 and 11.

I think the comparison has to be between individual and group. I personally prefer individual counseling.

Capuzzi, D., & Stauffer, M. D. (2008). Foundations of addictions counseling. Boston, MA: Pearson.
Individual counseling it is then.

I don't have access to this book. Can you send the chapters?

Is the value of $45 acceptable.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
$45 is perfect

Not sure how to send you this book because it's secured from school. Any ideas?
I'm not sure either. Don't need entire book, just the two chapters. I have received chapters in the past through media.com or box.net
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i uploaded ti via media , but where should I send it? you e-mail address?
Excellent ... good job. Does it give you a URL address? Just copy and paste that here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/63xtuv8msyptenk/cohs\foundations_addictions_counseling_1e-9.pdf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is everything set for now? Got to leave the house, will be back until tonight?
Please read file sent to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
where did you send this file? Not sure what you are referring to
Can you look at this?

Wait, that's wrong.

Look at this one

http://www.mediafire.com/?7tde5gh2h8ixc0b
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok, I did send everything now
I got the chapters but cannot open them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just send you my passw info on media
Didn't get it. Can you paste the URL here?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Nlesaldo01 and Zanina0221!
Ok, we are good to go.
The answer may not be finished until late today. I am on Eastern Standard Time. How late would be ok with you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am eastern time aswell, how about 10pm?
I don't think I can make 10. I don't get home from work until 7.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
By what time can you get it, or just as soon as possible
As soon as possible.

Here is your answer.

Click here to retrieve your file.

You may need to allow a minute for the file to download, and if it doesn't try refreshing the page and try the link again once or twice. Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file. I will send it though another service.

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy

judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
oh no, I think I only gave you a tip, how can I pay the $45 ?
Can you contact customer service? This question was originally valued at $20. You need to ask them to add $25 to the value of the question. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Also, don't forget to send feedback for me. I really appreciate it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK will costumer service is open in the morning, I will contact them tomorrow. Sorry about this. Nyana
OK
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry again, I know you got it for me on time, I feel ad about this, but will call them tomorrow. Don't worry!
No worries. I know you will.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Judy,
I just contacted customer service. Unfortunately I was on a subscription that I was un aware of, which valued the assignment for $20. They are unable to do anything at this point. I cancelled the subscription. According to my calculations I still owe you $18 . Let me know what you suggest to do at this point. I have more assignments to be completed in the future. So I am not sure if you are willing to wait for me to pay you that $18. Sorry again about this confusion.
Nyana
Wouldn't they let you pay a bonus? That would work. I'm not sure since you already added a bonus, but try that.

If that doesn't work, we can try something else.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I asked the same question, and they wouldn't do that since I already did a bonus. Sorry
I'll see what I can do from this end, and we can try that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Judy , Wondering if you can get this by Tuesday night. Write a summative 500-750 word paper discussing the importance of relapses prevention and recommend various methods a chemical dependency counselor can employ to help clients maintain sobriety and avoid relapse across the lifespan.

Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. Include an introduction, conclusion and title page. Cite

Then I can also provide you the difference for the previous assignment
Thanks Nyana
I'm sure it will be fine. I don't have time to look at it right now, but let's assume that it is a go.

I'll get back to you with the value for such a paper as well as the research needed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK, Thank you
Smile
Look for your answer later this evening.

Judy
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree