Linda_us, Finance, Accounts & Homework Tutor
Experience:  Post Graduate Diploma in Management (MBA)

Research online trading sites and DRIPS as outlined below,

Research online trading sites and DRIPS as outlined below, and summarize your findings. Make sure to include a summary table of the relevant information.

Search three online trading sites, and determine the requirements for trading, including the price per trade. Compare and contrast the online trading companies. (2–3 pages)
Search the Web for three companies (look for investor information) that offer DIPs or DRIPs. (2–3 pages)
Compare and contrast the requirements, including minimum investments, nature of the return, costs, and other features. (1–2 pages)
Technical Requirements:

Total pages: 5–8
Double-space lines
Use a 12-point font
Use an APA style table to summarize each of the three parts above
You must submit your backup in Excel or other supporting documentation showing how answers were reached
Category: Homework
Expert:  Linda_us replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JA and Thanks for requesting me.

I can help you with this question. I have a model paper (5 pages) and I can provide you that. You can reword it to suit your need. Let me know if this fine with you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Not sure what a model paper is, explain?

Expert:  Linda_us replied 4 years ago.
I had written for another customer so It is advisable that you use it as guidance and reword it.

Let me know if you want me to post.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That sounds great! Where do I go to review this paper? And thank you very much! :)

Expert:  Linda_us replied 4 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.