proexpert37
proexpert37, Educator
Experience:  UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.
49595756

Can you tell me how I should respond to this response to my

Can you tell me how I should respond to this response to my original answer or just how you would respond if you are trying to keep the discussion going in class!

You did a great job in your response I feel we all live by values and morals but sometime things may get in the way. We do not try but it does. For instance criminals probably feel the same way but they find themselves in a certain situation and make a choice instead of thinking it through for what could might happen. I know not everyone is caught just like what Aristotle and Plato has changed today but we all live with what choices we make no matter if they are good or bad. I myself try and keep a distance rom crime but I know I would do anything to protect my family and I am sure you would to. I know our morals and values do play a part in that to in some cases. It is hard for people to live a certain way when they are use to another.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yES!
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Do you still need assistance with this question?
When is the assignment due?
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
proexpert37, Educator
Experience: UCLA graduate. Advanced degrees in English and Education.