F. Naz
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience:  Experience with chartered accountancy
20040807

Deliverable Length: 1 Excel table, plus 500 words

Details:
The purchasing department has found an excellent global positioning system circuit card in Germany that can provide your firm with a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Delivery of the circuit cards is 6 months from date of order. The German firm has offered your firm a 2.5% discount on the €3.5 million purchase if paid up front at the time of order; otherwise, the full €3.5 million will be payable in 6 months before delivery, providing that inflation in Germany does not exceed 1.0% for the year. If inflation exceeds 1.0% for the year, the rate of inflation would be added to the €3.5 million. Find out how inflation has been affected after the European Union trade agreement and introduction of the euro. Is inflation likely to increase? Why or why not?

Your supervisor has asked for a recommendation on how Navigation Systems, Inc. should handle the payment and the probable cost of each scenario. You know that your firm's weighted average cost of capital is 9%. Assume that a going concern business will, at a minimum, recover the WACC to achieve at least a breakeven financial position. Therefore, any capital the firm has will generate at least the WACC in returns.

Deliverable: Create an Excel spreadsheet detailing the cost of each scenario, and embed it into a Word document. Provide your recommendations in the Word document as well.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, im still waiting on an expert. That same thing happen to me last week. You asked me if I was still waiting on an expert, I replied yes and I never got an answer for my question. This is the third time this happens to me on this website. Such bad customer service!!! I need to know if someone is going to answer my question, if not ill go ahead and get someone else to respond it for me.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

I apologize for any inconvenience but I will need to escalate your concerns to our customer service department. You will receive an email when they reply. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is anyone working on my question yet????
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
I can try to do this, what is your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tonight
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Im currently living out of the United States, and we have been having issues with electricity thats why it took me so long to respond back. Do you think you can get it done by tonight?
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

Click here for excel sheet

Click here for comments

Please do not hesitate to ask further and if you are satisfied do not forget to click on ACCEPT button so I get paid for my efforts, thanks.

Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
F. Naz, Chartered Accountant
Experience: Experience with chartered accountancy