1. Which of the following file extensions is used on a document that PowerPoint can import and set up as a basic presentation?
2. Which of the following procedures would you used to embed or link to an Excel chart in a PowerPoint slide?
A.Select the chart in Excel, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Copy in PowerPoint's Home tab
B.Slect the chart in Excel, press Ctrl + C, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Paste Special in the PowerPoint's Home tab
C.Slect the chart in Excel, click Cut in Excel's Edit menu, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Hyperlink
D.Navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, click Hyperlink, browse the Excel document that contains the chart, and click OK
3. Which of the following procedures would you use to edit an embedded object in PowerPoint?
A.Select the embedded object, and click Clear from the Edit menu
B.Pass the mouse cursor over the embedded object
C.Double-click the embedded object
D.Right-click on the embedded object, and select Order
4. Sounds can be added to a PowerPoint presentation using the
C.Slide Show tab
5. Which tab would you use to apply a them to an existing PowerPoint presentation?
6. Two project managers are discussing the usefulness of the internet to document progress on a project. Manager A says that they can share presentations on SharePoint. Manager B says that any hyperlinks that were in the original PowerPoint slide will no longer function. Who is correct?
A.Only manager A
B.Only manager B
7. You're going to email a PowerPoint presentation to some colleagues. Before you email the file, you want to make sure all the linked objects in the presentation are up to date and mirror the data currently in their source documents. What must you do?
A.Open the presentation, click Update Links in the dialog box that pops up, and then save and close the presentation
B.Open the presentation, navigate one at a time to each slide containing a link, right-click on each link and select Hyperlink, and then save and close the presentation
C.Open the presentation, slect Object from PowerPoint's Inset tab, enable (check) the Display as icon check box, and then save and close the presentation
D.Open the presentation, slect Slide Sorter from PowerPoint's Slide Show, and then save and close the presentation
8. Although you want a sound to accompany a particular slide, you don't want the speaker icon visible on the slide during the slide show. What should you do?
A.Right-click the icon, select Edit Sound Object, and click OK
B.Drag the icon off the area of the slide that will appear in the slide show and into the border surrounding the slide
C.Slect the icon, press Ctrl + X, drop the mouse cursor in the slide's Notes field, and press Ctrl + A
D.Right-click the icon, select Custom Animation, and click OK
9. You want to specify the transitions between slides in your PowerPoint presentation. Which tab will display the Slide Transition options?
10. What option on the Picture Tools can you use to trim away the amount of visible image in a piece of clip art?
11. You've linked to an Excel bar chart on a PowerPoint slide. You want only the chart to appear on the slide and for the rest of the object to be invisible. What should you do?
A.Break the link, and edit the object in PowerPoint to turn the object's background color and border white
B.In Excel, specify White for the automatic background color and border
C.In Excel, specify No Fill on the Fill section and No Line on the Border color section
D.Break the link, and send the embedded object to the back of the slide
12. The address of a Web page is also know as its
13. On which tab/menu can you find the Hperlink command?
14. To convert an entire PowerPoint presentation into a video, you should use the
A.Share command from the File button
B.Slide Layout command from the File button
C.Package command from the File button
D.Video command from the File button
15. 2 technicians are discussing PowerPoint 2010. Technician A says that the slides'contents and notes for a presentation can be sent from PowerPoint to Word. Technician B says that the outline for a presentation can be sent from Word to PowerPoint. Who is correct?
A.Only technician A
B.Only technician B
16. Which of the following procedures would you use to open the source of a linked object in Power Point?
A.click Open linked object from the Office button
B.Pass the mouse over the linked object
C.Double-click the linked object
D.Right-click on the linked object, and select Update Link
17. Which of the following procedures would you used to resize an image embedded in a PowerPoint slide?
A.Select the image, and drag one of the handles on the image's frame
B.slect the image, select the Cropping tool, and drag one of the handles on the image's frame
C.Select the Reset Picture toll, and type in the frame's new dimensions
D.Right-click on the image, and select the Update Link option
18. Your mouse pointer appears as a four-point arrow while you're manipulating an image on a slide. You can then ___ the image.
19. Which of the following formats is valid for a sound file used in a PowerPoint presentation?
20. When would you most likely want to use the Slide Sorter view?
A.When you want to ad notes to the presentations's first slide
B.When you want to reorder the slides according to when each was last edited
C.When you want to resize a piece of clip art you've already inserted
D.When you want to review the orider and general appearance of all the slides
NOTE: Please provide references for answers.