judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

I was wondering if you would like to help with this. I would

I was wondering if you would like to help with this. I would need it by Friday if possible.

Select one of the strands of social studies.
Create a lesson plan for that strand that can be delivered in a classroom over a 2-day period.
Provide the following for each day of the lesson:
• State and local standards that coordinate with your lesson
• Objectives and student tasks
• Varying differentiated activities
• Strategies to adjust and modify the learning environment, such as—for the civic strands—mock trials, mock elections, and developing rules and regulations for the classroom
• Technology and print resources
Note. This should be a thematic lesson integrating at least one of the following subjects: math, science, language arts, music, or art. For example, you could create a lesson that addresses the civic strand by requiring students to identify the importance of citizenship and the freedom afforded by living in a democratic society. Within the lesson, students could generate a poem about the importance of freedom.
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey52 replied 2 years ago.
Same message as the other two.

This one has a higher value, however. I can do this for a bonus of $20 if that is acceptable to you.

Judy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That is acceptable. Where can I find the accept button for that other question.
Don't know, I sent the url. No response needed to this posting.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Smile

As much as I love your emoticons, justanswer has the policy that every time you answer me, I have to answer you and cannot do anything else until I have answered you. When I say no response needed, I have to include the smiley faces. That is why I send them to you, because it is the fastest way I can get back to work.

No reply needed. Thanks for understanding.
I'm running so behind this week. I'll get this done as soon as I can.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I was wondering when you thought you would be done with this?
Tomorrow. sorry it has been a tremendously busy week.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring