Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

"For Gwyn only" Due today, reply in 100+ words, I completely

"For Gwyn only"

Due today, reply in 100+ words,

I completely agree that we must interpret any text,religious or not. Let me just make one minor point to your initial comment about moral practices in the ancient world. I think one part of being a good interpreter is to understand that just because a source or text mentions practices that are common to the whole of culture in that day doesn't necessarily mean that the slice or text condones the practice. For example, the Bible mentions slavery a few times but the Bible does not condone slavery. Thoughts?
Hi there. I'm working on these now.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Makes perfect sense to me. Thanks for your thoughts on this topic.