Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

2. identify which research strategy is used; descriptive, correlational,

Customer Question

2. identify which research strategy is used; descriptive, correlational, experimental or nonexperimental.
a)Dr. Jones conducts a study examining the relationship between viewing violent television and aggressive behavior of 5 year old boys. Television preferences are obtained by interviewing each child and aggressive behavior is measured by observing the children during and outdoor play period.
b) Dr. Jones conducts a study examining the relationship between viewing violent television and aggressive behavior of 5 year old boys. Television preferences are obtained by interviewing each child. Based on the interview results, the boys are divided into 2 groups: those who prefer violent television and those who prefer non violent television. Then aggressive behavior is measured by observing the children during an outdoor play period to determine if there is any difference between the 2 groups.
C) ) Dr. Jones conducts a study examining the relationship between viewing violent television and aggressive behavior of 5 year old boys. A group of boys is randomly separated: half the boys are shown violent television programs for 30 minutes before play time and the other half of the boys are shown nonviolent television programs during the same period. Aggressive behavior is then measured by observing the children during an outdoor play period to determine if there is any difference between the two groups.
d) Dr. Jones conducts a study examining aggressive behavior of 5 year old boys. Each afternoon for 1 week, a group of boys in a child care center is observed during a 30 minute period while they play outdoors. Aggressive behaviors are recorded during the 30 minute period. (non experimental)

ARE THESE ANSWERS RIGHT BELOW????
A)DESCRIPTIVE
B)CORRELATIONAL
C) EXPERIMENTAL
D)NON EXPERIMENTAL
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
r u sure these r right
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
want to make sure they are right
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer

Yes, I believe these should be correct. Your text is Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences, right?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes it is...

I have another assignment would you wanna do it. I'll give ya 70.00 to do it?
link is below
http://www.mediafire.com/?3gx4a29agnq7egn
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.

Hi again,

Thanks for the request, Kelli, but after looking over the assignment, I'm sorry, but i won't be able to assist with this.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
k thank you
Expert:  Chris M. replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome. Good luck with this assignment!