Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

Western Civ - Due 2/29 - 5pm EST - Significant BONUS will be

Western Civ - Due 2/29 - 5pm EST - Significant BONUS will be paid.

Please see uploaded documents at for completion:

The 14 questions in the Unit 2 completion document need to be completed, correct?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok. I can complete by this weekend if that is ok with you. If you need it earlier, let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Take your time on this, as you may get stuck a bit. If you can have by this weekend, great, if not, that's fine too. I don't need earlier.
Ok; thanks. I will get back to you when I'm done.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Were you able to access the answers?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was able to access the answers, thanks Chris. I haven't been able to add yet for immediate grading because the site is upgrading and I won't be able to check until Thursday. I will be accepting no later than Thursday and applying appropriate bonus for you. I knew this would take a bit of time / research- thanks for your efforts!
Oh, ok. I answered based on what I researched, and what I already know. You can compare your answers to mine and make any additions/modifications as you deem fit.