Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

Factors Influencing Development

1) Research at least 8 journal articles related to the effects of poverty, culture, access, linguistics, or family on early development of cognition and behavior. 2) Create a Power Point presentation of 15-20 slides, not including title and reference slides, that summarizes your findings and addresses the ethics and implications for classroom practices and public policy. 3) While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. Please make sure you add foot notes to each slide.Need by Feb. 19, 2012 at 8:00am

Lani S. :

Hi, do you need speaker's notes for the slides? If so, is there any required minimum word count? Thanks.

Customer:

yes I need speaker's notes and no mininum word count required

Customer:

Hello Lani S.

Customer:

Hello Lani S. will I be able to use it as my own, because I am writing two other papers that need to turned in on the same day all together 3 assignments and I do not have enough time to do the power point that is why I am paying 60.00 plus a 20.00 bonus for someone to do it for me. If I can not use it as my own could you please repost my question as urgent. Also before I accept the answer, I will like to view the powerpoint. I did not see it listed last night.

I have not posted any work yet so you can't see any powerpoint work yet. This needs 15 slides and will take time a bit. You mentioned this is need by Feb. 19 so I'll start working on this and post the work once done. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I need this on Sunday Feb 19, 2012 at 8:00am. I appreciate it Lani S. Thank You so much.
Ok, thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
what happened Lani S. Why is my question closed now? I though you would have this for me on Sunday
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Lani S.

I have 4 days left to get the slides done. I wish you would have told me about this yesterday. This is putting a lot of stress on me due to you closing my question. I do not know what to do at this time.

I'm not sure what happened but questions can close after some time but the question can be always opened anytime you post a message or can be requested to be reopened. Experts will usually opt out if they are no longer willing to continue to help. I have not opted out and I'm working on this. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you so much. I just wanted to make sure because this is my second time only using this site.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Lani S. I wanted to apologize to you. I am so stress out right now due to these 3 classes I am taking. Thank you for helping me out. I appreciate it very much..

No worries.

You will get familiar with the site system in due time.

Glad to help you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Lani S,

I am just checking in to see how it is going with the assignment.

Working on this. I will post once done. Thanks.
Just to let you know I am working on this and will have this ready today. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thank you Lani S.

I appreciate it because it is due today.

Just to update you that I am just adding a little more information on the presentation. I have completed 14 slides and just adding more to cover the required topics. Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for letting me know.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Lani S,

Thank you so much for helping me. Could you please delete the file because I do not want anyone else to use it.

I will also add you a bonus of $20.00. Thank you once again.

Sure, no problem.

Pleased to work with you.

Thank you too.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It was nice working with you as well.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here