Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.

Western Civ - Due 2/19 - 5pm EST Julius Caesar The story

Western Civ - Due 2/19 - 5pm EST

Julius Caesar

The story of Julius Caesar is legardary. It is argued that Julius Caesar played a critical role in the transformation of Ancient Rome from a Republic to an Empire. After watching the following three clips on Julius Caesar and reading about him in your coursebook, assess this statement citing at least three reasons backed by historical facts for support.

No specific amount of words are required.

Do you need any external reference as well?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Does not specific whether we need to have external so I think we are good either way with that flexibility. I also posted a second one if you are intersted. As always I will pay a nice bonus. :)
Thanks. I already posted in the other thread. I can answer this question by tomorrow. Does that work for you?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. Take your time if you need additional time, not a problem. Thanks so much!
Ok. Great!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.