Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Western Civ - Due 2/17: 5pm EST.Alexander III the Great,

Western Civ - Due 2/17: 5pm EST.

Alexander III the Great, the King of Macedonia and conqueror of the Persian Empire is considered one of the greatest military geniuses of all times. His legend has even inspired Hollywood to portray his greatness on the big screen with an all-star cast. However, some scholars argue that his reputation was exalted. Who was this Alexander the Great really? Does Alexander the Great merit his exalted historical peputation? What exactly was his contribution to world history? Explain your answer thoroughly using historical facts to support your answer.

Must be at least five sentences in length and supported with historical facts and critical thinking. No specific amount of words needed.

You should use the following video links to support this question:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=804713042863773289&hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiJThHAcb8&feature=player_embedded
Hi!

Should the answer be based on any information from your course material, or is it enough if the questions are adequately answered using external references where needed?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I would use the videos from the links I provided above and any external references you wish to use.
Great! I can go through the videos and answer your questions by Wednesday morning (15th) . Does that work for you?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This works perfect, thanks! I also posted one more and will pay a significant bonus for the other one just posted.
Thanks.
Hi!

Download my response from the following link: Click.

Please review and Accept.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great job on this, thanks so much!
You are welcome. Glad to help!

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, I have a western civ project I could use your help on with a nice bonus. Would you be available to work on if I post to you? Would need done next week.
Please post your question and I will let you know if I can work on it.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, here is the info on the case study that needs to be done. You can find the requirements on the following box.com url:

http://www.box.com/s/1b62df8278059a74a9bb

I will pay significant bonus as always of course. Due date is 3/23 by 10pm EST.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Here is a website that will help with the assignment as well:

http://medieval-life.net/
Under step 2, it says "chart the progression of the state". Could you elaborate on what needs to be done for this step?

Step 3 is talking about an essay. How long should the essay be?

- Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It was very vague in terms of charting the progressiong of the state. Because it was vague I think just documenting the timeline perhaps would be fine. It's open to allow the flexibility.

Also for step 3 on the essay, it does not require a specific amount of words from the document so I think as long as it meets the objects outlined in the document we're good to go.
Ok then. I'll get started on it. Meanwhile, if you get any more information on step 2 from your instructor, please post.

- Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will do, thanks so much.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, I notice this timed out for some reason but wanted to make sure you were still working on this for me. Thanks again!
Don't worry. I am on it! I will post the completed assignment by Thursday morning.

Regards,
Chris
Hi!

I completed your assignment. I chose England.

Download from the following links:

Timeline

Main Assignment

This was a long assignment. Please leave bonus accordingly as promised.

Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris,

I received feedback from teacher on this and he said that he wants us to "outline or organize the history of its creation within the content of the essay."

I've made some changes and uploaded here. He has changed the due date to 4/13 as well.

Would you be able to take the timeline you created and rearrange essay to outline or organize the history of Englands creation within the content of the essay?

I will offer a nice bonus again as well based on the level of effort - just let me know.

I'm uploading to the following box.com url:

http://www.box.com/s/f610d4acf6d4dcad2950

Thanks so much!
4/13 sounds good. I will get back to you as I work on this.

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks so much!
Happy to help!

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Chris, just wanted to see if you needed anything from me for this assignment or if you still have everything you need. This one is tucked down in my list and not visible so I have to keep reminding myself to check periodically so I don't forget. LOL!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chris, how is this one coming along? Do you need anything else from me on this? I know it's not due until 4/13 but just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten.
I remember :)

I do not need anything else as of now. I will complete before your deadline.

-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks again, Chris.
I just wanted to update you that I will be posting by 6 PM EST on Friday (13th).

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PErfect, thanks Chris!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.