GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

Using your favorite Web search tool, find an instance of an ecological “mess” that has taken place in your city/county/region. Outline the history of the problem – what caused it? What is being done to resolve the problem? Suppose that you had been in charge of the situation. What might you have done differently to prevent it or make it less of a mess?
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 4 years ago.
HiCustomer Thanks for requesting me. I am working on this question and will have it for you shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is everything ok? I haven't gotten any feedback from you in a little while. Do you need more information?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.