GeologyTutor, Geologist
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Tutored many high school and college students. Sciences and Religion

Population Growth

Using your favorite Web search tool, find examples of countries for each population growth model (rapid, slow, zero). Use examples. What evidence can you find to support your choices? What problems/challenges/opportunities does each of these countries face in the next 10–20 years as a result of their particular class of growth?
Category: Homework
Expert:  GeologyTutor replied 4 years ago.
HiCustomer Thanks for requesting me. I will have your answer for you shortly. Is there a word count required for this one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No ma'am there is no word count requirement. Thanks for all your help
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is everything ok? I haven't gotten any feedback from you in a little while. Do you need more information?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.