Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

JudyBailey52/Due 2-13-2012 Need ASAP/Priority/Remembering,

JudyBailey52/Due 2-13-2012 Need ASAP/Priority/Remembering, Feeling, and Thinking Worksheet

Part I: Motivation, Emotion, and Behavior

Explain the relationships between motivation, emotion, and behavior. How does emotion affect motivation? Give an example of a specific behavior and the motivators and emotions that can be behind that behavior. Your response should be at least 300 hundred words.

Part II: Theories of Emotion

Summarize the four major theories of emotion. Identify which theory of emotion you think is the most valid. What makes this theory more valid to you than the others? Identify which theory of emotion you think is least valid. What makes this theory less valid? Your response should be at least 300 hundred words.

Part III: Thinking, Intelligence, and Creativity

Describe thinking, intelligence, and creativity in your own words. How are thinking, intelligence, and creativity related? Does one’s creativity illustrate anything about his or her thinking processes or level of intelligence? Why or why not? Your response must be at least 300 words.

Need ASAP – Due 2-13-2012 before 8 pm Pacific Standard Time.
Response is posted on your other 3 questions.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Judy, I have accepted all of your previous answer.

Please have this one ready for me as soon as possible. Because I have to review and do some editing to the answer before submitting.

Kind regards,

Customer/p>

Unfortunately you are number three in my calendar of answers today. I will get to yours as soon as I can.

Please add a bonus to this one, not just for the need for speed, but because it is 900 words minimum with considerable research and citations needed. I would normally expect this to be $50 value.
Also, there are many theories of emotion. Can you send the four that your text covers?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Judy,

Here is the information:

Chapter 7: http://www.box.com/s/b01rk65d7gxi4l8ssjpa

Chapter 8: http://www.box.com/s/uh20hhmfqfk62dem0ylz

Chapter 11: http://www.box.com/s/3v4p0223sihq6ixv1vd7

Best,

Customer/p>

Thanks.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Judy,

I just posted 3 brand new questions and would like for you to take over immediately.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have accepted your answer.

Regards,

Customer/p>