Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

1. Locate an example of a visual ambiguity or distortion.

1. Locate an example of a visual ambiguity or distortion. Discuss how the visual system resolves ambiguities by making different types of assumptions and describe these assumptions.
Infinity waterfalls are visually distorted. They lead the eyes to visualize the water tumbling over the edge and on to infinity. Visualization of such a waterfall is possible. However, we "infer" the end of the infinite waterfall through our previous knowledge of waterfalls as well as swimming pools, or through inductive inference (usually subconscious) where we visually create the end of the pool based on extending, or inferring, scientific principles that we have seen before thus giving the pool a finite visualization.
---------------

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me. If you accept my answer, please click ACCEPT. If you still need help or further information, click REPLY and I will be pleased to continue helping you. Please be sure to give feedback so that I can know how to help you in the future. BONUSES ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks! Judy Smile

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It needs to have 2 sources & approx. 300 words
OK, I'll get back to you. Is tomorrow ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yep. that'd be fine. Thanks!
Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, what sort of info do you need? Your first example would work out fine, but I need references to make it all legit. It isn't an opinion paper, it must be cited. Does that help any?
I'm good with your explanation. No worries. I'll be back to you tomorrow.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.