Steve
Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

Please show in Excel how this is done: What is the present

Please show in Excel how this is done:

What is the present value of a $1000 annuity for 10 years with the first payment occurring at the end of year 10 (that is, ten $1,000 payments occurring at the end of year ten through year 19) given a discount rate of 10 percent

*

PLEASE NOTE THAT EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

JUSTANSWER IS AN HONOR SYSTEM AND EXPERTS ARE ONLY COMPENSATED WHEN THE ACCEPT BUTTON IS PRESSED

.

EVEN IF YOU ARE ON A SUBSCRIPTION WITH UNLIMITED OR MULTIPLE QUESTIONS ACCEPT STILL NEEDS TO BE CLICKED TO CREDIT YOUR EXPERT

THANK YOU

*

*

*

*

Before reading my answer below, please note that I do not receive any credit or compensation whatsoever for my time and effort until the green ACCEPT button is pressed. Thank you.

Please consider a tip/bonus if satisfied.

Here is your answer: CLICK HERE and then press "download"

Please let me know if you have further questions.

If I have answered your question, I would kindly ask that you please press the green "ACCEPT" button so that I receive credit for doing so.

>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO PRESS ACCEPT <<<<<

thank you in advance.

Steve

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you do this utilizing the function keys? Sorry I apologize for not making that clear.

Thanks!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I see the calculation, but there are 2 ways of doing problems in Excel and I would like to see it done using the function keys. This just makes it easier for me to understand. I will still accept your answers so you get paid for your work, but this truly is what I am needing. Thank you for the time.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!