DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Bonus offered! ASSIGNMNET: A Lesson in Multiculturalism DUE: FEB 151

Customer Question

ASSIGNMNET: A Lesson in Multiculturalism DUE: FEB 15
1) Design a lesson for 3rd grade children which includes activities designed to help children develop positive, respectful relationships with their classmates of other cultures.
2) The focus of the lesson should involve children in advocating for their own culture such as making posters, collecting clothing or food, or posting signs in the building.
3) This should be a complete lesson plan including objectives aligned to the applicable NAEYC standard, materials, procedures, assessment of the children, and evaluation of the lesson.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I do

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. If you are on a subscription, you have not been charged anything additional for this question. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still need help. I'm willing to add a bonce at the end
Thank you for your reply. Your question is open to all the Experts and marked high priority, so we will continue to leave your question open and search for an Expert to assist you. We appreciate your patience.
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 2 years ago.

Hi!

I might be able to help but I am unsure I can get it to you before Midnight........

Do have the link to the NAEYC standards?

How detailed is this lesson or what had you envisioned?

Any other details? DXJ

In the meantime, I'll leave this open to all experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DXJA I will see if there is ant other information that I can find and get it to you. If there is any other information how can I get it to you? Please let me know while I'm looking for more information. Thanks for responding to this question. I look forward to working with you. Did you by chance see any of the other question sthat you may be able to assist me with. If so and the date need to be cnahge please let me know and I will see if I can move the dat eback a little

That would be great!Anything you can provide helps me help you best!

Which other question are you talking about, the brochure?

I'll wait to hear from you then. SmileThanks so much! DXJ

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Here is the link for the NAEYC Standards http://www.naeyc.org/files/naeyc/file/positions/ProfPrepStandards09.pdf

Please let me know if it does not work.

This is all the information that I have for the question. I hope this helps if not please let me know.

Historical and Multicultural Foundations

• Investigate key issues in the history of multicultural education. (APTS 5; INTASC 10; NAEYC 2)

• Critique key issues in incorporating multicultural foundations into the early childhood program. (APTS 5; INTASC 10; NAEYC 2)

• Generate an appropriate multicultural activity to incorporate within an early childhood program. (APTS 5; INTASC 10; NAEYC 2, 4)

3) This should be a complete lesson plan including objectives aligned to the applicable NAEYC standard, materials, procedures, assessment of the children, and evaluation of the lesson. Use of one of the lesson plan templates on the College of Education's page in the Student Success Center is required.

I'll try this shortly! Thanks! DXJ

Working through this now......................

Do you have the template for this?

Your instructions say:

Use of one of the lesson plan templates on the College of Education's page in the Student Success Center is required.

Thanks, DXJ

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm sorry for the delay in sending the templates. Thanks for your help. I was talking about any of the questions that I posted.

Critiquing Child Advocay Plans

Involving Outside Agencies

Opening the Community Hospital: A Celebration

A Comparison of Theorists

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please let me know what the base vaule was. I was trying to give a total of $30 for this question.

Hi!

Glad I could help!

However, I'm not sure what you mean by the following:

Please let me know what the base value was. I was trying to give a total of $30 for this question.

Could you please clarify? Thanks so much!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ