DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Also using the HEALTHWISE FOR LIFE PROGRAM. my friend gave

Also using the HEALTHWISE FOR LIFE PROGRAM. my friend gave me her paper which you wrote on this, but we are submitting it tp turnitin to check for plagiarism. I can send you the paper somehow. This is due next week sunday, I will like to have back by saturday as to read thru it

Final Project: Evaluation Plan for a Health Promotion Program

For this Application, which you will work on over the next several weeks and submit at the end of Week 11, you will select one of the impact or outcome questions you formulated for your selected program and design an evaluation plan for it. By focusing on one significant question and carefully planning how to evaluate it, you will hone your own evaluation skills. You will also be able to submit this to the staff at your selected health promotion program at the end of this course, providing them with a plan they may find useful.

Begin by identifying an impact or outcome evaluation question about the program. This should be one you submitted in this week's Application Assignment and be a question that would provide significant feedback on the program's quality, utility, and impact on the priority population. Review the question and make sure it is well written and appropriate for its purpose. Revise further, as needed.

Then design an evaluation plan for this particular question, using the following guidelines:

Briefly summarize the goal of your selected program and describe the population of interest for the evaluation (e.g., those who are expected to achieve or receive the intended outcome).

Briefly summarize the activities of the program. If your program has many activities, summarize only those activities that are hypothesized to impact your intended outcome.

State the evaluation question you are evaluating, and explain why it is important.

Identify your impact or outcome (dependent) variables and create an operational definition for each variable.

Discuss which evaluation design you will use and why.

Describe the methods you would use to collect data to answer the evaluation question. Be sure to include the following:

Explain how your impact or outcome variable will be collected. Describe any modifications needed to an existing instrument, an instrument that would need to be developed, and/or existing records to access.
Describe your sampling plan.

Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the design used. Identify any threats to measurement reliability and validity that you might encounter when collecting data and discuss what you would do to reduce these threats.

Complete a diagram of a logic model.

Summarize the ways in which your evaluation results might be used to improve the program's quality, utility, and impact on the priority populations.

You are not required to do a literature review, but if you cite any sources, by sure to follow APA standards and include a bibliography. Your plan may be up to 10 pages long, excluding a bibliography. The paper can be up to 10 pages, double spaced.

DXJAnswerMagic :

HI! Thanks so much for requesting me! I can help with that. Saturday sounds fine! DXJ

Customer:

Thanks DJX

DXJAnswerMagic :

You're welcome!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I will start on the rewrite tonight...........

Customer:

ok, I just wanna make sure, I get in sunday

Customer:

thanks for your help

DXJAnswerMagic :

OK.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Many apologies!!!!! I have had technical difficulties (internet-based today). I may not get this to you until very late tonight.

DXJAnswerMagic :

If I get it to you late tonight or very early morning tomorrow is that okay?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Again, I apologize for delays and really appreciate your patience! Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer:

yea thats ok DXJ, appreciate you telling me

DXJAnswerMagic :

This so rarely happens! Thanks so much for your patience! DXJ

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your answers are here and here

DXJAnswerMagic :

I will send you the logic model separately.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Thanks so much for your patience!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Your logic model is here and here.

DXJAnswerMagic :

They should open in a new window.

DXJAnswerMagic :

I hope this helps!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much! DXJ

Customer:

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX look through and get back to you...thanks again

DXJAnswerMagic :

You're welcome!

Thanks so much! Glad I could help!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
DXJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hey quick question, do you help with personal statements. I am applying for my residence in psychiatry and studying for board exams is making difficult to come up with a great one.I can send some samples
let me know if you do and what you will need

Hi!

Many apologies for not responding sooner!!! (I'm offline on Tuesday this semester.)

I would be happy to take a look at the samples but would also need your ideas or reasons, etc. to do this.

Thanks so much!

Register Here
DXJ

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok, when I get everything together.... I will email you! Thank you so much for your time :)
Ok, Great!!!

Register Here