Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

MS Office Applications II1. YOU CLICK THE NEW SLIDE BUTTON

MS Office Applications II
1. YOU CLICK THE NEW SLIDE BUTTON IN POWERPOINT2007 TO INSERT A NEW SLIDE AS THE 12TH SLIDE WITHIN A 30 LIDE PRESENTATION. WHAT DETERMINESTHE LAYOUT OF THE SLIDE?
A. IT WILL RETAIN THE LAYOUT OF THE FIRST SLIDE IN THE PRESENTATION
B. IT WILL RETIN THE LAYOUT OF THE PREVIOUS LIDE
C. IT WILL RETAIN THE LAYOUT OF THE DEFAULT TEMLATE
D. IT WILL RETAIN THE NEW SLIDE LAYOUT
2. YOU ARE EDING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION, THERE IS A STAR BELOW EACH OF THE SLIDES DISPLAYED IN THE SLIDES/OUTLINE PANE. WHAT DOES THE STAR SIGNIFY?
A. THE SLIDES HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM A TEMPLATE
B. THE SLIDES HAVE BEEN EDITED WITHOUT BEING SAVEED
C. THE SLIDE PRESENTATION HAS BEEN EDITED BUT NOT SAVED
D. A TRANSITION HAS BEEN APPLIED TO THE SLIDES
3. WHAT IS AN ADVNTAGE OF INPUTTING TEXT ON A SLIDE VIA A TEXT IN POWERPOINT?
A. ANY FONT CAN BESELECTED WITHIN A TEXT BOX
B. TEXT WITHIN A TEXT BOX CAN BE FORMATTED BY COLOR OR STYLE
C. YOU CAN POSITION THE TEXT ANYWHERE ON THEE SLIDE BY DRAGGING THE TEXT BOX
D. YOU CAN ADD SMART GRAPHICS TO TEXT WITHIN TEXT BOX
4. YOU HAVE JUST INSERTED A TABLE WITHIN A POWERPOINT SLIDE. YOU WILL THEN PLACE THE TEXT WITHIN THE _________ OF THE TABLE?
A. RECORDS
B. CELLS
C. LEGENDS
D. PLACEMENTS
5. WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE OF CHART TO USE IF YOU WANT TO SHOW GTAPHICAL COMPARISONS AMONGST RELATED NUMBERS?
A. COLUM CHART
B. ROW CHART
C. PIE CHART
D. EXPLODING CHART
6. YOU HVE HIGHLIGHTED A LINE OF TEXT WITHIN A POWERPOINT SLIDE AND YOU WANT TO CUT THE TEXT TO THE CLIPBOARD. WHATIS THE KEYBOARD SHORTCUT USED TO DO THIS?
A. CTRL+C
B. CTRL+V
C. CTRL+X
D. CTRL+T
7. WHICH FIELD IN AN ACCESS DATABASE TABLE CANNOT BE EDITED?
A. TITLE FIELD
B. AUTONUMBER FIELD
C. RECORD FIELD
D. NAME FIELD
8. THE DEFAULT VALUE FIELD PROPERTY IN ACCESS 2007
A. ASSIGNS A VALUE TO EACH RECORD IN THE AUTONUMBER FIELD.
B. ASSIGNS A FIELD VALUE THAT CANNOT BE CHANGED.
C. ENTERS A FIELD VALUE AUTOMATICALLY WHEN A RECORD IS CREATED.
D. PERFORMS A SUMMATION FOR ANY RECORD CONTAINING AN EQUATION.
9. WHAT IS A UNIQUE CHARACTERISTIC OF A PARAMETER QUERY IN ACCESS 2007
A. IT CAN QUERY MULTIPLE TABLES A T THE SAMETIME.
B. IT CAN QUERY MULTIPLE DATABASES AT THE SAME TIME
C. ITS PARAMETER VALUE CAN BE ANY POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE VALUE
D. IT ASKS FOR CRITERIA EACH TIME THE QUERY IS RUN
10. YOU WANT TO INSERT A CHART INTO AN ACCESS PEPORT. THE CHART BUTTON IS LOCATED IN THE _________ GROUP ON THE DESIGN TAB RIBBON.
A. INSERT
B. OBFECT
C. CONTROLS
D. IMPORT
Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Susan Athena replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experience: 10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.