Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Ms Judy25 can you check my homework answer and let me know

Ms Judy25 can you check my homework answer and let me know if you can help me please let me know I have try to work with excel but I am not getting anyplace with it. help me please if you can
Can you send the file?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

BUSN311-1201B-13 Quantitative Methods and Analysis Ms Judy25 this is it their is an attachment and I don't know how to get it down load it so you can see it

Assignment Name:Unit 1 Individual Project
Deliverable Length:3 pages
Details:In each of the assignments in this course, you will be dealing with the following scenario: American Intellectual Union (AIU) has assembled a team of researchers in the United States and around the world to study job satisfaction. Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in this massive global undertaking.

The study will require that you examine data, analyze the results, and share the results with groups of other researchers. Job satisfaction is important to companies large and small, and understanding it provides managers with insights into human behavior that can be used to strengthen the company's botXXXXX XXXXXne.

The data set for the study is a sample of a survey conducted on the population of the American Intellectual Union (AIU). It is available via the following link: Excel 2007 DataSet with DataSet Key which contains the following nine sections of data that will be used throughout our course:

• Gender
    • Age
    • Department
    • Position
    • Tenure
    • Overall Job Satisfaction
    • Intrinsic Job Satisfaction-Satisfaction with the actual performance of the job
    • Extrinsic Job Satisfaction-external to the job, for example, office location, your work colleagues, your own office (cubicle/hard walled office, etc),
    • Benefits-Health insurance, pension plan, vacation, sick days, etc.

In the first assignment you are to complete the following:

• You will need to examine two of the nine sections of data:
    • one section of qualitative data (choose either Gender or Position)
    • one section of quantitative data (choose either Intrinsic or Extrinsic)
  • Each section should include all data points listed in the column for the variable. The requirements include:
    1. Identify the data you selected.
    2. Explain why the data was selected.
    3. Explain what was learned by examining these sets of data.
    4. Your analysis should include using Microsoft Excel to obtain information about the data through the use of three measures of central tendency (mean, median, mode).
    5. Your analysis should also include the use of two measures of variability (standard deviation and variance). Some measures are appropriate for qualitative data, and some are appropriate for quantitative data.
    6. If a measure is not applicable, then explain why.
    7. You will have to also provide one chart/graph for each of the results of the two processed sections of data (2 total), such as a pie or bar chart or a histogram. (A table is not a chart/graph.) Ensure that you label the chart/graph clearly.
    8. You will then need to discuss what you additionally learned from the results of this process.
    9. Explain why charts/graphs are important in conveying information in a visual format and why standard deviation and variation are important.

You will need to combine all of the items above into one comprehensive report. This report must be completed in Microsoft Word and should contain

Is there something more after

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No that is it
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ms Judy25 you need to used the excel chart in the paragraph.
Yes, ok.

Goodness, it ends a bit abruptly. When do you need this?
Can't access the data sheet
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I need it by Sunday about 6:00pm I know it is short notice but I was working on it myself and I was having a hard time with it. how can I get it to you how can I do it as an attachment
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How can I send it to you as an attachment

The due date is fine.

You'll need to download it from your university site and save it to your hard drive.

Then you can post it to mediafire.com or sendspace.com, and put the url here.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Here it is can you let me know if you can open it

Attachment: 2012-02-10_045029_copy_of_datasetanddatasetkey_0704b.xls

Yes, got it. We're good to go. Judy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok thank you
Smile
Do you have your version of the homework that you want me to check? This is just the data without the analysis.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
To tell you the truth Ms Judy no I have not I am working on another home-work assigment, if you can help me with that i will appreciate it and I will up your payment
No worries. I just thought I had missed it.

Are you saying you have another one as well?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I have another class which is an English but I am doing fine with it right now.
OK
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks
Talk to you tomorrow.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.