BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Would you be interested in this assignment? It is similar to

Would you be interested in this assignment? It is similar to the previous one you helped me with and based on the same scenario.
I work on tons of different assignments... Could you provide more information please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry about that.

Sunica Music and Movies is a local multimedia chain with four locations. Each store has been acting independently of one another and has difficulty coordinating customer sales from one store to another based on inventory. Because of poor communications, revenue and customer base have been lost due to jumbled inventory from store to store, decentralized accounting, and no Internet-based commerce. With the successful implementation of a WAN solution, all stores will have the ability to access a centralized database for inventory and dynamically reorder stock based on sales. Each location will tunnel all financial transactions through a central accounting package, eliminating bookkeeping errors, and centralizing the company finances. All transactions and customer inventory browsing will be done through a web interface and custom intranet website. To meet their need for an Internet customer base, web servers will be located in their data center and will tie in to the company's accounting and transaction servers to provide real-time sales and inventory information to customers.

Complete Appendix E based on the scenario and chapter 8

Link to Appendix-

Link to Chapter 8-

What is the length and due date, please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It is due on Sunday 2/12 at 3pm EST and there really isnt a word count . Each answer in the appendix must be explained and cited if references are used.

You've got it! Thanks for the REQUEST!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it!
My pleasure!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am very appreciative of your help. I have another one in two weeks I hope you will have time to assist me with. Thanks again.

No problem! Just post it and I will take a look! Thanks!