Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

"FOR BRITTANY"

Customer Question

Complete exercises 7-1 and 7-2 on pp. 252-253 of the text using Peachtree Complete Accounting®. (Note: Use the financial statements in the textbook to answer the questions)
For each question in exercises 7-1 and 7-2, indicate which financial statement you used to answer the question.

Write a paragraph for each exercise analyzing what the information from each financial statement covered in each of the exercises means and why the information is useful to those who read the financial statements.

Save the following as a PDF or Excel file:

• Balance Sheet

• Income Statement

• Statement of Cash Flow

• Statement of Retained Earnings

Post your work for the questions in the exercises and the written paragraphs as a Microsoft Word attachment.

Post the PDF/Excel files as an attachment.

Brittany, here are the scanned pages. Please let me know if you receive them successfully and when u can have this completed for me? Thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?e98d6sauhhphy3k

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?r0g3ct0gnbbgcnr
Category: Homework
Expert:  Brittany replied 5 years ago.

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, I will get started on this one as soon as I get the other two finished

Customer:

ok no problem...

Customer:

Hi Brittany, I would like to know how come this question is closed? I need this assignment as well. Please reply! Thanks!

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, I am trying to get all of them done. My laptop screen cracked so I only have a small space I can still use on the screen so its slowing me down a lot. I ordered the new screen and its suppose to be here Monday or Tuesday but with the snow storm coming tomorrow I think it might be a little later. I havent downloaded chapter 7 yet...can you give me a due date for this assignment. I am hoping I can have the new screen installed before its due!

Customer:

Hi Brittany, oh sorry to hear that...This assignment is due on Friday, February 17th....Just please keep me updated! Thanks!

Brittany :

Thanks Pakerz, Hopefully I have it fixed before then :) I am getting used to working with the cracked screen so I will manage!!!

Customer:

Hi Brittany, why does this question say that it is closed?

Customer:

Hi Brittany, can I have a status update please? :)

Customer:

Hi Brittany, can i have a status update?

Customer:

Hi Brittany, can I have a status update, please? :)

Customer:

Hi Brittany, can I have a status update, please?

Customer:

Hello Brittany, can I have a status update, please? :)

Customer:

Anyone there?

Brittany :

Hi Packerz, Sorry but my computer completely broke and I am just now able to get back online. Do you still need this?

Customer:

Hi Brittany! Yes, I definitely still need this! When could u have it completed for me?

Brittany :

I will get it for you today...just need an hour or two...do you also need the other memo and chapter 8 still?

Customer:

yes I do!

Brittany :

Okay, I will get this all finished up for you today

Customer:

ok thanks Brittany!

Customer:

typically, how often r u online in a week?

Brittany :

I try to check in everyday....that hasnt been the case this past weeks with the broken computer but it is usually the case.

Customer:

oh ok its understandable

Brittany :

Hi Pakerz, Here is the written answers and paragraphs for Chapter 7: Please click here and here is the excel file with the 2010 financial statements: Please click here I will get started on the other question you have open right now. That one will take a while longer because I have to download all the pages for chapter 8...Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

k thanks Brittany, are these documents both fixed to make sure it is from the 2010 software?

Brittany :

Yes, I remembered this time...thanks for reminding me though :)

Customer:

your welcome and thanks so much!

Brittany :

You are welcome!