Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

"For Gwyn only" Due Sunday Create a PowerPoint® Presentation

"For Gwyn only"

Due Sunday

Create a PowerPoint® Presentation geared toward teaching a younger person, age 9 to 14 year old, about Judaism. Your presentation must cover each of the following topics:

• Relationship with God/Torah
• History of Key Sacred Texts
• Ten Commandments
• Jerusalem
• The Nation of Israel
• Different Sects of Judaism
• The Holocaust
• Sacred Practices and Holidays
• Judaism today

Include a minimum of 10 slides.

Include speaker’s notes that describe what you would say if you were actually presenting it to an audience.

Must be in APA format with ref. slide.
Hi there. I will do my best, XXXXX XXXXX one is going to hard to squeeze in. I have 7 big ones I'm working on between now and Sunday.

I will give it a try, but if I see it's too much, then I will let you know so you can find someone else.

Sorry to stress you out!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No big deal. I can turn it in as late as Tuesday, with a 20% penalty. I am doing good in the class right now so I can afford the penalty. If it's done on Mon it will only be 10% penalty.
I will post up more parts to this question to make this worth more your time.
If that sounds good to you let me know and I will post up the additional questions. :)
Thank you. I can have it by Monday, although I will try and get it by Sunday so you can avoid the penalty.

Hi there. Could you do me a favor and send me the chapter on Islam? I'm working on something about Islam and need a condensed reference on it. I would greatly appreciate it if you would do that for me.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Chapter 10: Islam

Also, this is the reference I use:

Fisher, M. P. (2005). Living religions (6th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice-Hall.

Hope this helps. :)
Thank you. This will give me a head start on next week's reading, too.

Hi there. I am going to do my best to get this to you tonight, but it might be tomorrow. My little one now has the cold I've had all week. I am supermom, so you still might get this tonight. :-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just sent in 3 more questions so this one can be split into 4,
I am also about to post all this weeks work as well. :)
Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any chance this will be done by around 9pm ?
I'm working on it now and hope to have it finished by 8pm. :-)
Do you have the chapter on Judaism? I don't see it listed. Forgive me if I'm missing it.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.