judybailey52
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience:  20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
46206387

TeacherGreg/Writer2012/Chris12/Due 2-9-2012/

Customer Question

TeacherGreg/Writer2012/Chris12/Due 2-9-2012/Priority/Team Assignment:In order to complete this weekly LTDQ assignment (that spans to week 3 and 4) you will need to follow the instructions below with regard to learning about and using the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment.First, your team is to go to the Electronic Readings for Week 2 and read the article by Anonymous entitled.Anonymous (2008, April 30). Myers-Briggs type indicator special report; What's my type? MBTI at work; You know the type - At least, you should. Dominion Post, E.1.For the Week 3 LTDQ:From that article and other sources you might find online such as at the university library, develop a report that answers the following questions:Item 1: Describe the MBTI.Item 2: Is the MBTI a personality inventory or a vocational interest test? What reasoning can you provide for your choice here?ALSO, your team is required to appoint a team leader for this assignment and during week 3 the leader is to post his/her impression of the initial type in the combination given to your team. This combination is located immediately below the grid of types I have posted below. During Week 3 each member of the team then needs to post a note as to how that type (person) will survive in an organization driven by top-down, autocratic leadership. This discussion will form the framework for your Week 4 LTDQ work and should be posted with your Week 4 LTDQ report. This means……your team needs to develop an understanding and an example of such an organization. In sum for Week 3, your team is to complete a brief description of the organization and first two items of this assignment and post this for your week 3 team assignment. Grid of Meyers-Briggs Types There are a total of 16 possible types (combinations of types) as shown in the table below based upon the 4 main dichotomies.ISTJ ISFJ INFJ INTJISTP ISFP INFP INTPESTP ESFP ENFP ENTPESTJ ESFJ ENFJ ENTJLTB For Week 4 LTDQ your team is to evaluate (describe) each of those combinations that make up the diagonal going from the upper right corner of the table to the lower left.
Category: Homework
Expert:  judybailey52 replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry, this posting is not clear. I see the first two items about the Myers-Briggs.

Then I have no idea what you are asking for. Sorry, I can't help with this one and will opt out.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Actually this assignment were asking you to answer item 1 and item 2 and describe some other information. Let me lock into my computer so that I can tell you in more detail.

Kind regards,
Customer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Judy,

Here is the information that will help you answer the assignment.

Electronic Reserve Reading: http://www.box.com/s/1isllrbl6oakfhzs6q4d

From the Electronic Reserve Reading and other sources you might find online such as at the university library, develop a report that answers the following questions:

Item 1: Describe the MBTI.

Item 2: Is the MBTI a personality inventory or a vocational interest test? What reasoning can you provide for your choice here?

Also, please describe or evaluate the Grid of Meyers-Briggs Types:

There are a total of 16 possible types (combinations of types) as shown in the table below based upon the 4 main dichotomies.

ISTJ

ISFJ

INFJ

INTJ

ISTP

ISFP

INFP

INTP

ESTP

ESFP

ENFP

ENTP

ESTJ

ESFJ

ENFJ

ENTJ

I'll do my best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I really appreciated for your help and looking forward to your answer.

Truly,
Customer
ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm just checking to see if you have any question for me.

Customer/p>

No, I don't. I have this on my calendar for Thursday.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Judy, thanks for your follow up.

Customer/p>

Smile
This one may be done a little late today. Had an emergency with my daughter and just got back home. How late can we finish this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Judy,

Just have it for me sometime tomorrow before 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time Zone.

Is everything okay?

Kind regards,

Customer/p>

Yes, thanks. She is very ill and has two little ones at home. Thanks for understanding. Judy
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
judybailey52, Bachelor's degree
Experience: 20 years teach mathematics and 20 years of tutoring
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Judy, I will review the information.

Customer/p>

ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I need more detail about the assignment I will notified you immediately.

Regards,

Customer/p>

ok
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Judy,

This is an EMERGENCY... I just found out that I was missing an assignment and it is due tomorrow (which is Monday) before 8 pm.

Could you take over this assignment immediately?

Regards,

Customer/p>

I may be able to help. Please accept the questions I have answered for you, and then I can take on a new assignment for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have accepted your answer.

Customer/p>

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Judy,

Did you received my urgent messages?

This is regard my three new questions that I posted early last night and it is timely manner.

Please take over those three questions immediately.

I am looking forward to your response.

Truly yours,

Customer

Thank you for accepting. However, I had asked for a bonus due to the length of the answer as well as the late notice.

I can take a look at your new questions, but have others ahead of these that need to be finished for others.

How will you address the bonus consideration of the other question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If you get all THREE of my questions done before the due date and I will ADD the Bonus for you.

Kind regards,

Customer

I will be unable to answer your questions at this time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Judy,

I'm sorry for interrupting you at this moment, but I need to address this important issue with you.

I have raise the price up to $40 as you requested and please provide me with an answer within today. Since my question are due before 9 pm.

Also, I have raise the price up on the other two questions as well. Please review those two questions and could you take over them ASAP.

Please try to work on my three questions...

If you have any questions do feel free to contact me right away.

Sincerely your,

Customer

Again, I apologize, but I will be unable to answer your questions at this time.I appreciate the effort you want to to raise the price, but I have opted out of this question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Judy,

I just made some major changes to the questions and the price.

Please take a look at it and if you are really interest and have the time to handle it then do feel free to take over those questions.

If you are unable to do it then please do not place your ID next to those questions.

Best regards,

Customer

I am unable to answer your questions. I don't know what you mean by my ID, but I don't put anything by your questions. Talk to customer service.

There is no need to reply to this posting