BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer
21094728

I need your help again, but this assignment is not due until

I need your help again, but this assignment is not due until Sunday r u available??
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
4 to 6 pages due 2/12/12.
Well, I usually ask for $10 per page of written text. If that is acceptable, I can do it. If not, I will happily opt out so another expert may help you. Please just let me know, and thanks for the REQUEST!!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No problem you are a good writer, but for my budget sake, lets go for $50, with $5.00 tip for starters, if that is agreeable with you.
Sounds good! Thank you and I will try to have this to you on Friday. Thanks again!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No problem, and thank you for the great work!!!
Thank you!
Oops, I see here is where you asked the question. The answer is with the crack pipe question if you are looking for it! Thank you!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I don't see the answer could you please resend, thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.