getsetgo
getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

first one Use the topic you chose for the Capstone Discussion

first one
Use the topic you chose for the Capstone Discussion Question or choose another topic you have learned about over the past 8 weeks.

Focus on a specific environmental problem in your topic. Your topic, for example, could be atmospheric issues, and your problem could be global warming.

Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word paper that formulates a mitigation plan for your specific environmental problem. Include the following:

· Detailed description of the problem

· Nonliving and living factors that contribute to or are affected by the problem

· Positive or negative human effects

· Evaluation of current sustainability strategies and solutions

· Your plan to reach sustainability; see Appendix F

· Benefits and challenges of your plan

· Required government, societal, and global support

second one

· Review the final project criteria in Appendix A.

· Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper in which you decide whether to purchase a house.

Discuss which principles of economics directly relate to your purchasing decision.
Compare the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with your purchasing decision.
Explain how the strength of the economy as a whole affected the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.
Consider the roles of the domestic economy and international trade in your assessment of the strength of the economy.
Determine what situations or conditions could have led you to make a different decision.

· Assume for this project that purchasing a new home is a major decision requiring a substantial financial outlay where the wrong decision has long-term financial consequences.

· Use three to five references in your paper.
Category: Homework
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
hello. thanks for requesting me. i did second one in past. if you would like to use that answer as model i will post here. i will not be able to do first one.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this is my last one for the year if it could be original would be great
and ill see about finding someone else for the other thank you.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
ok. i will write fresh. when is due date? i just wanted to oint out that price is slightly lower for this kind of work. please let me know the due date so that i can plan.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Its all I have ill take model then n need it by friday so I can finish it by Saturday

Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
i liked to work for you. i will write fresh answer and post by friday.
Expert:  getsetgo replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
getsetgo, MBA
Experience: MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level