BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Select the single cultural artifact (Crack pipe) that best

Customer Question

Select the single cultural artifact (Crack pipe) that best represents the culture in which you live. Present a detailed description of it, analyze in detail how the artifact relates to the values, beliefs of the culture, Investigate and evaluate the deep cultural roots of the artifact. What historical roots allowed the artifact to come into being, which cultural period might have influenced its development? How to I anticipate this artifact being passed into the future generations? What evolutions might it undergo as the culture changes? My answer is due 2/5/12 by midnight MST.
Category: Homework
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 2 years ago.
Hello...I may be able to assist you in this matter using your outline. Could you post it here? What is the required word length?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4 To 6 pages

Select the single cultural artifact that best represents the culture in which I live (Crack Pipe)

Present a detailed description of it, analyze in detail how the artifact relates to the values, beliefs of the culture.

Investigate and evaluate the deep cultural roots of your artifact.

What historical roots allowed my artifact (crack pipe) to come into being

Which cultural period might have influenced its development.

How do I anticipate this artifact being passed into the future generations.

What evolutions might it undergo as the culture changes?
My apologies....I will not be able to assist.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! Thanks for the REQUEST!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Due date 2/5/12 by 9 pm MST or 10pm EST and the length is 4-6 pages.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Please research the question and responses and you will know why.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am confused... do you still want me (BMW) to answer this question? I don't know what you mean by responses? Please advise. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, I would still like your assistance. It was late last night, sorry for the confusion.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
That's fine... did you mention you have an outline you'd like me to use? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here is my makshift outline:

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I will do my best to have this completed in time!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what time zone you are in, but I'm in Mountain Standard Time zone and the time is now 10:21am, so I hope this helps, I need to turn this in by 9pm my time.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am in the Philadelphia area, so that is EST. I am working on another paper right now, and then will get to yours. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
okay
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am working on this for you right now! Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Great
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for awesome work. It is always warmly appreciated! And remember, 'Crack is whack!' Smile Thank you! I hope to work together again soon! Just ask for BMW by name in your next question!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Sure. Just post it as a new question, to my attention, and let me know when it's due. I'll take a look. Smile Thanks!
BMW MD, Professor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not receive the homework due on Sunday 12 February, but I got the one for last week instead.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I'm confused... I've only gotten one question from you. Do you have a new question? Please let me know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Due 2/12/12 (Sunday)

4 to 6 pages

• Explain the differences between criminologists, criminalists, and forensic psychologists and their respective areas of study.
  • Discuss the differences between white-collar crime and blue-collar crime. Which types of crime are measured by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the Uniform Crime Reports? Which of the two (blue-collar or white-collar crime) are focused on heavily in popular culture through the media?
  • What is the difference between an index-one crime and an index-two crime as measured in the Uniform Crime Reports of the FBI? Which index-one crimes would you classify as violent crimes, and which would you classify as property crimes?
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I will be happy to help! I will have this for you tomorrow. But did you submit this question to me before? Because this is the first I'm seeing it! Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, I did shortly after I accepted your answer from last week.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
No problem... I am working on this for you now. Thanks!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.