Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

I need help with this assignment; Make a timeline that must

I need help with this assignment; Make a timeline that must have Ten works of art should suffice. After selecting the 10 works of art, write a short paragraph to accompany each one.

This includes a BONUS BONUS for 30.00 dollars.
Are there any other requirements? Does your timeline need to run from a specific time to another specific time? Or do you need to include as many art movements as possible? Can the artistic work be sculpture or other mediums and just paintings?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you're amazing if you can please assist me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

attached are the details:

assume the role of a museum curator who receives the following e-mail from the director of the museum:

Following a meeting with our museum's web design team, it is now my priority to improve the content of our museum's website. We decided on an interactive timeline focused on one art medium. It is your responsibility to choose one art form such as a painting or sculpture for the timeline. You must also have a common theme for the artwork you select. If you were to choose sculpture, your theme might be 20th-century sculpture.

Select one art media on which to focus. Examples include:

• Painting
  • Architecture
  • Performance art
  • Film
  • Others

Whereas these are broad areas, you must select a single medium, then make your timeline focused on that single medium.

Research the Internet or Grove Art Online in the Oxford Art Online database in the Axia Online library, and find 10 representative examples of your chosen medium that are thematically connected. Examples of thematically linked art media include the following:

• Linear perspective in European paintings
  • Black-and-white film noir
  • Greek figural sculpture
  • International video art

Organize, in a Microsoft® Word document, the 10 works in chronological order and include a 100-word paragraph for each in short essay form.

Gosh, thanks for the compliment!

When do you need this completed?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
:) welcome! well, this is due tonight by midnight MST so 2/5/12 12:00pm
Yikes. I'm on EST, so that would be 2 a.m. my time. I'll do my best to get it to you before then so you can review it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
awh.... thanks!!!!! i will add $5.00 more because of the late notice

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.