Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

I am doing an assignment on six short stories

Hi how are you? I am doing an assignment on six short stories that is 6 sections for each which includes a plot graph, a discusion of the story (setting, character traits, conflict, theme ect.), visual representation and then answer 7 questions to each story. I have completed all but the question section I don't know what it is why I get so stumped on these but in the last 5 hours I have managed to answer about 8 and don't know if they are even what is really needed so I am hoping some one will be able to help with this as I only have till tomorrow to finish it. The Storys are Two Fishermen and A Cap for Steve by Morley Callaghan, The Lady or the Tiger by Frank R. Stockton, The Monkey's Paw by W.W. Jacobs, The Verger by Somerset Maughan and The Pedestrain(1951) by Ray Bradbury. The link for the questions is:
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i am still waiting on this to be answered

Hello, I'd love to help with this question. I have not read the Callaghan pieces and cannot find them on the internet.

Can you send them, or a site where I could read them?

Judy Smile
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok that would be greatly appreciated thanks so much. I have scanned the Two Fishermen and provided another link for A Cap for Steve.

Here is Two Fishermen:

and A Cap for Steve: e+story&source=bl&ots=1IXr7LDsCo&sig=mWbB7x57wlIGhjNuz7-Abp6Syn0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZNcuT-jmA4Tb0QGEwMztCg&ved=0CEUQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=A%20Cap%20for%20Steve%20story&f=false

OK, got 'em.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok so all came through allright then
Not the Cap for Steve, but I found it elsewhere. That only had two pages of the story. Pretty tricky.

When do you need these?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
for tonight have to hand in in the am I actually put the question up yesterday night
How late tonight. I'm on EST.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am also on eastern time so if they could be done by the end of tonight and I can have them for early morning that would be wonderful
Midnight then.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

that would be good

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Judy Bailey,
Experience: Teacher at Sonoma County Schools