Lisa L. Kawecki
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience:  BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
20507158

Women and Minorities in Law Enforcement

Customer Question

CheckPoint: Women and Minorities in Law Enforcement Response Write a 200- to 300-word response addressing the following questions: • Throughout policing history, what has been the role of women and minorities? • How has the role of women and minorities changed over time? • How has this role change affected modern policing agencies? • What comparisons can you make regarding the criteria for women police recruits and men police recruits?

Individual assignment: Officer Selection and Training Process Paper Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper describing the recruitment and selection process for a police officer. Include the major components of the training process and career development programs for officers. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.

Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yess i am waiting still
Expert:  Donna-moderator replied 5 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Lisa L. Kawecki replied 5 years ago.

Good evening,

I would be happy to assist you with the information that you need. Please let me know exactly what you need from me. Do you need me to answer the checkpoint questions or to do the paper or both?

Lisa

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
checkpoint question and paper thank you
O.k. thank you for letting me know. I can have thiswritten and posted for you tomorrow.
I will write it on the site so itwill be single spaced.
Let me knkow if you want me to do this for you tomorrow
Thanks
lisa
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes please
o.k. I will have this posted for you tomorrow
Have a great evening
Lisa
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thank you
Smile
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Lisa L. Kawecki, Certified Teacher
Experience: BA in Eng. & Edu.; 15 yrs. Teaching Exper.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

wasnt there another one question i had asked about a slide 5-7 slides?im not sure

NO, there was nothing in the question about slides. I printed your question out to use as a reference to make sure that I covered everything that you asked for, no slides were mentioned
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok then it was the other question i asked

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here