Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History

"For Gwyn only" Due today, 100-200 words This Buddhism

"For Gwyn only"

Due today, 100-200 words

This Buddhism section is so interesting from my perspective because time and time again, I see students struggle with the Buddha's decisions of both wanting to be with his family, but also acknowledging the deeper part of himself to find enlightenment. I'm not saying that we are all seeking enlightenment, but there seems to be a deeper part of us that wants peace and wants to flourish which stands at odds with the modern world. Perhaps it becomes apparent that all the things we chase in the modern world are the same things that contribute to our stress and anxiety.
What would happen if we left those things?
What if our family didn't want to do the same?
What would you do?
Thank you. I'll have this ready for you later today.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.