BMW MD
BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Assignment Name: Unit 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length:

Assignment Name: Unit 5 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 4–5 pages: not including cover page, abstract page, & reference page
Details: Select a Fortune 500 international company in the service industry. Using your selected company as the basis for your research, prepare a paper that will:

•Describe the main line of business of the company
•Name four of the countries in which the company operates
•Explain, in detail, the implementation of the 4P's marketing mix concept by the company
•Describe any differences observed in the implementation of this concept, from one country to another.
Present your findings as a 4-5 pages Word document formatted in APA style.

Submit your assignment.

Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:

1.TITLE PAGE. Remember the Running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS
2.ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper…not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
3.BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 4-5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
4.REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Category: Homework
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I can help, but a 4 page paper will be $40 please. Thank you! BMW
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

k

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
And is it possible to have this on 4/5 for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have it on 2/5/12.THANKS.that is the dead line.Smile

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My next class: TOPICS IN CULTURAL STUDIES

CAN YOU HANDLE THIS

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Yes I can!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANKS I will sent you the peer when I get of at 3:30 PM

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
I am working on this now!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work (I believe we agreed on $40 for this assignment?). It is always warmly appreciated! And now I'm hungry! Smile Thank you!
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

These were excellent tactics to use for promoting an online university. I think if had an opportunity to attend online classes after high school, I would have jumped right on that.I currently work in the school system and rarely see representatives promoting online universities. I think teenagers today have more on their plate than ever. Also, this generation is so computer savvy that I know that they would want to see all ads and promotions on line via the i phone, i pad, or mobile phone. Nice post!

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Do I need to respond to this? Thanks!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES are do you want me to send you another one

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Simliarty Score 65%. 30% and under

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Can I send this to you tomorrow please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

k

Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!