BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Case analysis of Andrea Yates.

Case analysis of Andrea Yates. 6 page paper using APA format and 6 references. Incorporate both the M'Naghten Rule and
Brawner Rule.
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! Please keep in mind that I normally ask for $10 per page of written text... for 6 pages, that would be $60 for this assignment. Let me know if that is acceptable. I don't charge additional for a ref page, though. I hope it is ok, because I'd love to write about Ms. Yates! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
10 dollars per page works for me. Due 10 February. Thanks for helping me out.
My pleasure! Thanks for the request!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
BMW..can you make sure the first paragraph is abstract and last is the conclusion? Thanks again!
You bet! Thanks!
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider a bonus for super work. It is always warmly appreciated! I believe we agreed on $60 for this paper, correct? Smile Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I'm not sure what happened but it only let me pay you the tip. I think it's because I'm on the 20 dollar a month plan. How can I pay you the rest?
You can email Customer Service and explain the issue to them. Or try to add another tip for the amount you want to tip. Experts don't really have anything to do with the money... we just do all the hard work! Cool
Do you need help with the additional funds? Please let me know. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please. I'm trying to figure out how to add an additional tip amount. Can you assist?
I will send this to the moderators, and see if they can help you. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok..sorry about that.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I told them to add the money today.
Thank you... I will follow up with them!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any luck getting the money?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
I've gotten the money! Thank you so much!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here