Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

Skinner

Skinner acknowledged that feelings and thoughts do exist, but he denied that they were caused by our actions. Skinner maintained that too much attention is given to internal states of mind and motives. He stressed the cause and effect links between objective, observable environmental conditions and behavior. Do you agree with Skinner's contention that the role of feelings and thoughts on behavior are overestimated in psychology's view of human nature? Provide your reasons, with examples or case examples.

Discussion 3-5 paragraphs

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still waiting for an answer , thank you

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Hi!

I can help you with this question. Do you need a reference as well?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please
I can complete by today evening 5 PM EST. Does that work for you?

Regards,
Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes it does thank you!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience: Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.