Steve
Steve, MBA
Experience:  MBA
26942375

hello Stephen, I am in a project management class. our project

hello Stephen, I am in a project management class. our project is building a garage and we are about to complete it. How do I answer this question after the project is finished? Steps taken to return the human resources to the organization: For projects that had people assigned full time, what are their new full time assignments?

hello,

what kind of answer do you need for this?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello, from a project managers standpoint. We just got through with a project and now we have to give the resources back to the company. I am a Project management class at university of phoenix

The people should be assigned to new / upcoming projects or laid off. Or, they can be found new positions within the firm.

Please let me know if you have further questions, please do not forget to press ACCEPT.

Steve

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That is true... Have you ever heard of steps for this? Confused...
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.