asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Experience:  M.S. Bio, B.S. in Animal Science and Wildlife Biology. Comprehensive Spanish Written and Oral Skills

Any one able to assist me with a writing question? Bonus i

Customer Question

Any one able to assist me with a writing question? Bonus incldued.....
Category: Homework
Expert:  asciandwildlifebio replied 4 years ago.
Hello! Please post your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In 200 words answer the following question:

How are the arts in your community supported by various agencies and citizens?

Do you think there is enough or not enough support of the arts by these entities? Explain why or why not.

What is your role in the creation and support of art in your community?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi are you able to assist me with another homework assignment?

Please post the question here and I will let you know :)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Assume the role of a museum curator who receives the following e-mail from the director of the museum:

Following a meeting with our museum's web design team, it is now my priority to improve the content of our museum's website. We decided on an interactive timeline focused on one art medium. It is your responsibility to choose one art form such as a painting or sculpture for the timeline. You must also have a common theme for the artwork you select. If you were to choose sculpture, your theme might be 20th-century sculpture.

Whatever your selected focus is, make sure you do not make the timeline too long. Ten works of art should suffice. After selecting the 10 works of art, write a short paragraph to accompany each one. You have approximately 9 weeks for this project before you turn over your selected artworks and content to the design team.

Select one art media on which to focus. Examples include:

• Painting
  • Architecture
  • Performance art
  • Film
  • Others

Whereas these are broad areas, you must select a single medium, then make your timeline focused on that single medium.

Research the Internet or Grove Art Online in the Oxford Art Online database in the Axia Online library, and find 10 representative examples of your chosen medium that are thematically connected. Examples of thematically linked art media include the following:

• Linear perspective in European paintings
  • Black-and-white film noir
  • Greek figural sculpture
  • International video art

Organize, in a Microsoft® Word document, the 10 works in chronological order and include a 100-word paragraph for each in short essay form.

Great Bonus*****

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
please keep in mind this isn't due till Sunday MST by Midnight. Please there will be a great bonus included.
I do not know enough about art to complete this assignment. I will opt out so another expert can assist you.