Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Plese review my thesis topic proposal

I'm about to submit my proposal topic for my masters thesis and was oping that someone on here could take a look and make any corrections necessary to make it flow. That includes but is not limited to spelling or grammatical errors. Please be advised that this is for a U.S. Academic institution.
I can answer this for you. Do you want clarifications as well as improving the flow and grammar and spelling?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
At this point I don't really care about the clarification as long as what I have flows and both the grammar and spelling is correct
For example you wrote:
This will be a research project exploring the topic contingency planning that is planning before any unpleasant event actually materializes.

I would change this to read

This research project will explore contingency planning. Contingency planning are preparations that are made before unpleasant events materialize.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Great, thats exactly what I would like done.
Okay. Back to you in about an hour.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you
My pleasure. Good luck to you. It was well written and clear.