getsetgo, MBA
Experience:  MBA from IIM Calcutta, Engineer, 8+ years of exp. at executive level

three assignments here

three assignments you can send them seperate so you get paid for each one and original please· Post a 250- to 300-word response to the following debate topic: The United States must place high tariffs and use quotas to restrict trade with foreign countries. You must choose one side of the debate, either placing restrictions on international trade or having unrestricted international trade. · Include the following issues: o The strength of the dollar on domestic and global economies o Benefits from tariffs or quotas o Losses from tariffs or quotas Part two • Review the following Energy Resource Plan outline: o Introduction  Provide information about why conserving energy is important. o Renewable versus nonrenewable  Briefly distinguish between these types of energy. o Methods to conserve and help the environment  What may each member do, personally, to conserve energy and help the environment at the same time?  Provide at least three methods. o Government efforts  How may the government be involved in conservation efforts? o Conclusion  Wrap up the meeting with a brief summary of your main points.  Provide some motivation for conserving energy with a memorable slogan, statement, or song, for example. • Write a 350- to 700-word paper that includes all elements of the outline. • Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. • Post your paper as an attachment. part three View the Alternative Energy VLR located in the Week Eight Materials of your student web page. Post a 200- to 300-word response to the following: · Describe all of the renewable energy alternatives presented in the video. · What are some challenges with using and managing these alternatives? · Name at least one other renewable energy resource not presented in the video. · Include a response to the following statement: Nonrenewable energy resources include coal, oil, and natural gas. Describe three common challenges with managing nonrenewable energy resources.
Thanks for requesting me. I did question 1 and 2 in recent past and I have the answer with me. if you would like to use them as model, I will upload them here. Regarding question-3, I will write a fresh answer. When is it due?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
K big one is due by Sunday
Please download model answer of question-1 here: International Trade Debate.doc

Will work on rest two and post soon.
Please download answer of question-2 here: Resource Plan.doc

It is original. Will post the answer of question-3 by due date.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
do you know when you will finish the third part

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.