Gwyn
Gwyn, Teacher
Experience:  *Eight years of teaching experience in English and American History
44340502

FOR GWYNDUE MONDAY (i have two papers due this week)Develop

FOR GWYN

DUE MONDAY (i have two papers due this week)

Develop a guided reading lesson or a Directed Reading Thinking Activity (DRTA) for a narrative text.
Write one to two questions for before, during, and after reading to encourage students’ predictions.
Identify 4 to 5 prediction points in a piece of children’s literature.
Explain why these points were chosen.

Second Paper

Read the section on 6+1 Trait Writing® on the Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory’s Center for Research, Evaluation, and Assessment website at http://educationnorthwest.org/traits

Develop a minilesson on one of the Six Traits of writing based on a piece of children’s literature.
OK, again, I am just seeing this. So the first one is due this coming Monday? When's the second one due?

Ttyl!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Both on Monday.
They're on my schedule!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok.
I'm hoping to work on both of these tomorrow as hubby is back in the hospital and I don't know what the weekend will hold.

Sigh.

Ellie has two new teeth and is one fussy, but ever so silly, baby.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Awww I know how fussy they can get with teething. Hope Hubby is feeling better. Reminder that both papers are due today. Take care, talk later.
Thank you. He is. I'll have both later this evening (by 9pm)

Have a great day!!
Sophia, here's the first one:

http://www.box.com/s/knlih1ekyx4uuep0jt2x

I'm working on the other one now. Well, I am after I find another book!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks Gwyn, I will open the link as soon as I get home.
No problem!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Nice, I like them both. I will add some money to my account. Just to give you the heads up I am going to post a paper that is due on Wednesday. It is suppose to be a lesson plan on:

Choose a comprehension strategies using an instructional approach of guided or shared reading.

Develop a formal lesson plans.

Include objectives, state standards addressed, materials, procedures, and assessments.

If you think you can manage please let me know tonight which comprehension strategy you will use, so I can get back to my team. Please do so as soon as you can because I would like to post as soon as I can. :0)

I have two papers for you that is due this week (excluding the one above) I hope you can fit them in your schedule. They are due on sunday since this is the last week in this class. I dont have any DQ's.

No worries. I'll work on it tomorrow. :-)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Gwyn

Instructor says to provide evidence on how learning is assessed for the minilesson. Can you please add an assessment? Thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What comprehension strategy will you use for the paper that is due on Wednesday?

The students will be assessed on the sentences they create for the fox and the adjectives they include in the sentences.

I have not thought about the comprehension strategy for Wednesday. I'm just trying to get through tonight. :-]
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok i will add that. Ok just let me know as soon as you can so I can let my team know. I hope I am not packing on too much work on you. I posted the other questions for this week assignment. The work load is a bit heavier than usual. let me know if you can fit them in your schedule.
What chapter do I need to look for the strategies?

For Saturday, I have books I need for compare & contrast. You could post the lesson plans for that one separately. It's a lot of work.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am not sure what you are saying.
"Choose a comprehension strategies using an instructional approach of guided or shared reading."

Are there specific strategies in the textbook or should I come up with one on my own?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Didn't say so I guess we come up with our own.
Thanks! I'll see what I can come up with and get it to you in the morning.

I'm still a little confused on this assignment. Do you know if there's a specific book or other requirements?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Here is the rubric for this assignent

Content and Organization
80 Percent

Percent Earned: %

Comments:

Create three Comprehension Lesson Plans using an instructional approach of guided or shared reading that include the following:

• Objectives
  • Stated Standards
  • Materials
  • Procedures
  • Assessments
  • Appropriate font sizes are used.

Mechanics
20 Percent

Percent Earned: %

Comments:

The Lesson Plans follow APA guidelines for format.

Citations of original works within the body follow APA guidelines.

Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed.

Spelling is correct.

Total 100
Percent

Percent Earned: %

Comments:

Points Possible = 10

Percent
Earned: x
Points Possible:

Points earned: 10

Assignment Instructions:

Choose three comprehension strategies using an instructional approach of guided or shared reading.

Develop three formal lesson plans.

OK. So, do you need three or just the one? This one is due tomorrow?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
One. Yes