DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you discuss......

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you discuss the roots in early philosophy leading into the 19th century that influenced the development of modern psychology. Include the following:

• Identify philosophers that historically relate to the beginnings of psychology as a formal discipline.

• Identify major philosophers in the western tradition that were primary contributors to the formation of psychology as a discipline.

• Explore the development of the science of psychology during the 19th century.

DXJ Writer :

Hi! Thanks for your request!

DXJ Writer :

Could you please tell me when you need this? Is there a particular text or refernece requirement?

DXJ Writer :

Thanks SO much! DXJ

Customer :

Its last minute. It is due by 2 am est . I tried doing it myself but just couldnt. It was actually due yesterday. If this is ok with you I will give you a huge tip!!

DXJ Writer :

Are you using a specific textbook for this?

DXJ Writer :

Are we talking about the roots in DesCartes, etc?

Customer :

We do have our books but it doesn't say rather or not we can use it and or out side sources. Yes

Customer :

Yes the roots in DesCartes

DXJ Writer :

ok. It would be helpful to know which textbook you're using. Is there a reference/source requirement?

DXJ Writer :

I can help but I honestly won't get it to you until later tonight.

DXJ Writer :

I'm finishing another answer now.

DXJ Writer :

I think I have most of the sources for this.

DXJ Writer :

Does that work?

DXJ Writer :

I'll keep you posted and let you know when I start writing.

DXJ Writer :

ok?

DXJ Writer :

Either way, I can meet your deadline.

Customer :

Yess that will be great!! OMG thank you so much!

DXJ Writer :

You're welcome!

Customer :

This is the book:

Customer :

Goodwin, C. J. (2008). A history of modern psychology (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.

Customer :

This is whats on my syllabus:

Customer :

• At least three sources (all academic) are required for each assignment.

• Website articles are not permitted as sources without prior approval. The only electronic sources that are accepted without pre-approval are the books, journals, dictionaries, and encyclopedias in the University of Phoenix online library. If you wish to request approval for another electronic source please post your request in your Individual forum, at least 48 hours before the due date of the assignment. You may use other online sources for the presentation graphics.

• Cite your sources using APA formatting. It is recommended that you use the APA guides in the Course Materials forum.

• Papers must be in Microsoft Word format and the presentation needs to be in Microsoft PowerPoint format.

• Abstracts are not required.

• Your assignments must be run through Plagiarism Checker with the noted corrections made before final submission (the report doesn’t have to be posted). For the presentation, save the presenter notes and slide content in Word doc or docx format first and then paste them into the PowerPoint slides since the CWE reviewing services will not accept ppt or pptx formats.

• Adhere to the word count, which includes the title page and references. Points will be deducted for being under or over the word count range.

• The percentage of quoted material needs to be less than 20%.

The Assignment Certificate of Originality, in the Course Materials forum, is required for all assignments

Customer :

I uploaded chapters 1-3 on media fire:

Customer :

chapter two

Customer :

chapter 3

DXJ Writer :

ok, great!

DXJ Writer :

Working through this now.............

Customer :

Ok Thanks so much!

DXJ Writer :

You're welcome..........

DXJ Writer :

More than halfway..............

DXJ Writer :

Citing............will have this to you shortly! Appreciating your pateince and YOU!

Customer :

okay no problem

DXJ Writer :

Your answers are here and here

DXJ Writer :

Both download options should open in a new window (Same content).

DXJ Writer :

I hope this helps!

DXJ Writer :

Looking forward to assisting you again! DXJ

Customer :

]

DXJ Writer :

?

DXJ Writer :

Sorry, all I see of your message is "]"

DXJ Writer :

Please let me know if you have any questions. DXJ

Customer :

Sorry about that! MY computer cut me off to update. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Im sorry I thought you were going to get 180! I don't know how this works do you all only get the bonus? I thout you get the deposit and the bonus. If you are able to help with the other question I posted for you that is due midnight saturday I can add that $80 to your bonus. Again thanks so much!
OH, thanks SO much! I'll take a look! So glad I could help!Smile DXJ
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No problem! Thank you!

Smile