Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (BCOM/275)

This is due Saturday, February 4th. It has a word count of 200 - 300 words. How has technology changed the communication process? Has technology changed the way people communicate in business? Provide examples.

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I will get started on this for you!

Customer:

thanks

Brittany :

You are welcome

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX i'm complaining but you posted this one before the one that is due on the 2nd. since my classes are now 1 every 5 weeks should i just post all the assignments now with the due dates?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I know I did that and I am sorry...usually I work by date but I for some reason confused the two...which you can see by me naming it dq 1 when it was in fact dq 2. I just got the first one done and posted

Brittany :

If you would like to post all the individual assignments now I can get started on those and DQ'

Brittany :

oops

Brittany :

You can also post the dq's if you know them already.

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX do that tonight when i get home from work. I want to give you a bonus for all your help and your continued help, how do i that?

Brittany :

Thank you Sneakers, I will be looking for them later tonight. And thank you for wanting to provide a bonus. Usually after you accept an answer it will ask if you want to leave a bonus (it might call it a tip) there use to be a bonus button but the website is always changing and improving so I am not current on the customer side of things :)

Customer:

do i first need to add funds to the balance of my account?

Brittany :

You might...I dont know for sure! Sorry!

Customer:

that's fine, i will try to figure it out

Brittany :

Thanks...I will move on to the assignment now!

Customer:

thanks