BMW MD, Professor
Experience:  Currently teaching, excellent writer

Disaster Recovery Plan Template

Complete the Disaster Recovery Plan Template in Appendix D based on the below scenario and Chapter 6 Sunica Music and Movies is a local multimedia chain with four locations. Each store has been acting independently of one another and has difficulty coordinating customer sales from one store to another based on inventory. Because of poor communications, revenue and customer base have been lost due to jumbled inventory from store to store, decentralized accounting, and no Internet-based commerce. With the successful implementation of a WAN solution, all stores will have the ability to access a centralized database for inventory and dynamically reorder stock based on sales. Each location will tunnel all financial transactions through a central accounting package, eliminating bookkeeping errors, and centralizing the company finances. All transactions and customer inventory browsing will be done through a web interface and custom intranet website. To meet their need for an Internet customer base, web servers will be located in their data center and will tie in to the company’s accounting and transaction servers to provide real-time sales and inventory information to customers. Link for Appendix D- Link for Chapter 6-

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I need an answer soon
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I hope cause I need an answer soon
I may be able to help. Please respond with the due date, and the length. Thank you! I look forward to working with you! BMW
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is due tomorrow afternoon at 6 pm est And each answer doesn't have a certain word amount but does need to be explained. The chapter containing the reference to the answers is attached to the question as well as the appendix to be completed. Of course the answers can not be written word for word from the text
Please look for your answer tomorrow afternoon... thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I can re attach but it is the two media file links located in the initial question. If you don't see it I can have it to you in a half hour
No need. I have them both. I just overlooked them the first time. Talk to you tomorrow!
Here is your answer. Please note that I do not have the full reference details for your book. If you send them, I will be happy to include in the document. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please consider adding a bonus for super work. It is always warmly appreciated! Smile Thank you!
Do you want to send me that reference information, please? Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I do. I am looking for the book info
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry for the wait. It is
Merkow, M. & Breithaupt, J. (2006) Information security: Principles and Practices. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Prentice Hall

I just need the citations placed where the correspond please.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
BMW MD, Professor
Experience: Currently teaching, excellent writer