DXJAnswerMagic
DXJAnswerMagic, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students
50366526

Hi DXJ I know this is going to be time consuming, i will surely

Hi DXJ I know this is going to be time consuming, i will surely reward you for it. I appreciate you.

DUE ON Feb /10/12 FRIDAY
One of the major requirements of this course is conducting a review of the literature on a topic relevant to your practicum and of interest to you. This Literature Review should be used to support your practicum experience. For example, if you are developing a program on HIV/AIDS education, you might write your paper on different educational programs that have been implemented in this area.
Criteria
• 10 to 12 pages long with references
• APA style
• 1” margins
• Double-spaced
• 12 pt Times New Roman font
• A minimum of 10 sources consisting mostly of primary research. You may use some government or trusted Web sites. Please keep the number of books used to a minimum. Do NOT use magazines, blogs, or Wikis (including Wikipedia).

REFERENCES:

ARTICLES X 10, I will attcah later.
Category: Homework
Expert:  DXJAnswerMagic replied 2 years ago.

DXJ Writer :

HI! Thanks so much for this. I can help!

Customer: Hi I wanted to remind you that this related to question I asked, where we decided on the topic of prevention is better than cure
Customer: Do you still that sample of literature review from last quarter or do need it again I will attach it later today thanks
DXJ Writer :

Yes! I still have it in the folder dedicated to you! However, you can also attach it here. (I did switch computers about 2 weeks ago.) Thanks so much! I really appreciate all you do to help me help YOU best.

Customer:

ARTICLES

DXJ Writer :

Got it! Thanks!!!!!!

Customer:

hello i was wondering why im seeing a different writer picture on the left

DXJAnswerMagic :

I don't know. That's odd. There have been many changes with the addition of writing homework categories. I only use one picture here. I wish I could see the screen from you side:-)

DXJAnswerMagic :

So sorry this has been confusing and stressful for you! Many apologies!!!!!!!!!

Customer:

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX been multiple issues with just answer lately, i hope they fix it soon

Customer:

Hi DXJ i just wanted to give you more info on how the Lit review should be written. thanks

Customer:
  • The literature review should represent an organized review of literature in a particular topic area (e.g. research journal articles, books and other scholarly sources). This should not simply be a summary of the current literature surrounding the topic, but a scholarly paper which also includes a synthesis and critical analysis of the work being reviewed.

• OVERALL FORMATTING / PRESENTATION / FLOW

• This is a formal research paper and should be written accordingly.

•  

• The writing should subscribe to the APA 6th Edition. If you do not own the most current APA manual, please consult Walden’s writing center and/or other trusted sources which provide details on APA writing style.

•  

• The paper should be double spaced, include one inch margins all around (top, bottom, left and right) and utilize size 12 Times Roman Font (size 11 Arial Font will be acceptable as well).

•  

• It should include the following: a title page (REQUIRED), abstract/table of contents (OPTIONAL), section headings in accordance with the formative assignment labels [e.g. the first section could be labeled “Introduction”] (REQUIRED) and references (REQUIRED).

•  

• It is preferred that the paper be written in THIRD PERSON (NOT first person).

•  

• Lastly, even though Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (and other word processing programs) have numerous stylistic and colorful themes/borders/formatting styles for the page layout, they SHOULD NOT be utilized for this paper—please just stick to the BASICS and proper APA formatting of a research paper.

•  

PAGE LENGTH

• According to the classroom and the syllabus, the paper should be approximately 10 to 12 double-spaced pages, with references (NOT including title page, table of contents, abstract, and appendices).

•  

• With this said, my recommendation is that you devote approximately 10 double spaced pages to the actual text of the literature review and the reference list will comprise approximately one to two pages.

•  

• Please DO NOT EXCEED 12 pages of text for the literature review; be mindful that this 12 page count does not include the other above mentioned components of the paper.

•  

REFERENCES

• A minimum of 10 references should be used to support your arguments and assertions.

• The references should consist mostly of primary research from peer reviewed journal articles.

• References must be written in accordance with APA 6th Edition guidelines.

DXJAnswerMagic :

OK, following the sample format you sent me, not the standard literature review format right?

Customer:

Well that and especially this guideline i just gave you.

Customer:

i'm not sure if i'm confusing you now.

DXJAnswerMagic :

No, not confused, I just wnted to be sure...........

DXJAnswerMagic :

Working through the draft tonight............

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hi! I have a blank document for article 6. Do you know what it should be?

DXJAnswerMagic :

These are the articles I have...................

DXJAnswerMagic :

Brown, M.B. & Bolen, L.M. (2007). The school-based health center as a resource for prevention and health promotion. Psychology in Schools, 45 (1): 28-38.

Bodenheimer, T. Chen, E. & Bennett, H.D. (2009). Confronting the growing burden of chronic disease: Can the U.S. health care work force do the job? Health Affairs, 28(1): 64-76.

Cogan, J.A. (2011) The affordable care act’s preventative services mandate: Breaking down barriers to nationwide access to preventative services. Public Health Reform, 355-365.

Henderson, J. (2007). The national mental health strategy: Redefining promotion and prevention in mental health? Australian Journal of Primary Health, 13(3): 77-84.

Majette, G.R. (2011) PPACA and public health: Creating a framework to focus on prevention and wellness and improve the public’s health. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. (Fall 2001): 366-379.

Malouf, M. (2011). Implementing a strategic approach to employee wellness. Benefits Quarterly,

Nugent, R. (2008). Chronic diseases in developing countries: Health and economic burdens. New York Academy of Sciences, (2008); 70-78.

Van Olmen, J., et.al. (1011). The growing caseload of chronic conditions calls for a move Globalization and Health, 7 (1):38-47.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Tilly, J. (2010). The Administration on aging’s experiences with health, prevention and wellness, Journal of American Society on Aging, 34(1): 20- 25.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Do you have article 6?

DXJAnswerMagic :

It was blank!

Customer: Hey so sorry about art 6 and im at work no acces right now can I get it to you later today
    Customer: Or if you can locate a diff article that will be fine
    DXJAnswerMagic :

Ok, just wanted to be sure! Thanks so much!

DXJAnswerMagic :

Finishing up the first draft.......Tyring to make sure it fits your template!

Customer:

ok thanks

DXJAnswerMagic :

I always try to be so careful:-)

Customer:

hello are you still working on the answer?

DXJAnswerMagic :

Yes, Your answers are here and here.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Both download options should open in a new window.

DXJAnswerMagic :

This was much more time consuming than I thought.............

DXJAnswerMagic :

Appreciating your patience and you!

DXJAnswerMagic :

I used one of the articles form your global health project in place of the blank pdf.

DXJAnswerMagic :

Hope this helps! DXJ

Experience: MALS, BA with honors in 3 majors and 2 minors, assisted K-12, Undergrad and Grad students