Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany

I need this as soon as possible, it is for a scholarship. After posting annual losses in the hundreds of millions for the past three years, the last of the major legacy airlines filed for bankruptcy November 29, 2011. AMR, parent to American Airlines, filed for Chapter 11 in an effort to rid itself of heavy debt and become a better competitor in the airline industry. In addition to filing for bankruptcy, the company announced spending cuts and entered into talks with its unions to decrease labor costs, alarming passengers and workers alike. 1.What is the potential impact of this bankruptcy on workers and passengers? How have employees of other large airlines been affected by bankruptcy? 2.What are the potential effects on the airline industry? On the U.S. economy? What restrictions are in place to limit the use of Chapter 11 as a solution for poor management? Please cover the above questions. Use sources, whenever possible, and Modern Language Association (MLA) format throughout. You must write a minimum of 1,000 words; there is no maximum word count. We will focus on grammar and the ability to present ideas clearly. Include a Works Cited page with a minimum of three sources. The essay must follow the MLA system for documenting sources, which is set forth in the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th ed. (New York: MLA, 2009).

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I have 2 other assignments today that I already agreed to do. Let me get those finished and I will get started on this for you.

Customer:

sure no problem just don't forget about me that's all

Brittany :

I wont

Customer:

hello

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I am working on this and researching MLA...not one I am very familiar with

Customer:

alright, it's for a scholarship application so i need it as soon as u can thanks

Customer:

I posted a question that i need an answer for tonite, can u get it done for me?

Customer:

just keeping this open

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, Here is your answer: Please click here Thank you, Brittany